PDA

View Full Version : Palmer Really Blew it for the Bengals Today

Flasteel
10-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Horrible performance at home coming off a loss to the Browns...YIKES!

Near midfield, up by 7 with just over 2 minutes, and all they need is a 1st down to ice the game. TO gets an offensive PI call, then Palmer throws the first of 2 picks that give the Bucs 10 points in the final minute and a half to win the game. He also had a pick-6 in the first half.

I would expect to hear talk of Carson Palmer getting benched after this performance. The Bengals could be on the verge of an implosion...and TO is on their roster!! :lol:

LordVile
10-10-2010, 05:05 PM
I'm real glad about this.. the bengals are back to being bungals so far.. also glad browns went down, packers went down and Cowboys Chargers are losing.

SteelTorch
10-10-2010, 05:55 PM
I'd feel sorry for this team, but knowing what they and their fans are like...screw 'em.

:bungalssuck

NJ-STEELER
10-10-2010, 06:04 PM
why cant ben be more like carson...LOL

who was that last INT intended for...couldnt see the number

Ozey74
10-10-2010, 07:07 PM
I'd feel sorry for this team, but knowing what they and their fans are like...screw 'em.

Word! I hope the Phillies take it to the Reds tonight too.

SteelAbility
10-10-2010, 07:34 PM
I remember an interview with Ocho Cinco before the season began where he said (asking a rehtorical question) :roll: "How are you gonna stop this?" (motioning his hand between himself and TO). Looks like 3 teams have already figured it out. :lol:

NJ-STEELER
10-10-2010, 07:36 PM
make more TV shows ocho

you friggin clown

Djfan
10-10-2010, 07:58 PM
At least the TV hacks finally know that Palmer isn't elite!

Heard a guy on 970 The Fan go after Peyton for sucking in the post season the other day.

They are getting it!!

Jooser
10-10-2010, 08:25 PM
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k304/farieskisses/carsonpalmer.jpg

Carson blew it? :shock:
...sorry, couldn't resist

bostonsteeler
10-10-2010, 09:43 PM
To be fair they weren't entirely on Carson.

On the first (of the two final interceptions) -- TO got the ball, but Talib basically wrestled it away from him. I put that on TO.

On the second, the ball went off 85's fingertips. He could have caught it.

Djfan
10-10-2010, 09:47 PM
To be fair they weren't entirely on Carson.

On the first (of the two final interceptions) -- TO got the ball, but Talib basically wrestled it away from him. I put that on TO.

On the second, the ball went off 85's fingertips. He could have caught it.

Fair enough, but many passes were just off, or set up the receiver so he couldn't run afterwards.

Sugar
10-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Many of the fans down here are calling for Carson's head. Some even say his kid brother would be better so you know it's bad.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
10-11-2010, 12:01 AM
I'm real glad about this.. the bengals are back to being bungals so far.. also glad browns went down, packers went down and Cowboys Chargers are losing.

It is Canadian Thanksgiving here this weekend and had people over for dinner tonight. Was watching the Dallas game with a bunch of people including a friend and his daughter who are both big Cowboys fans......not your typical Cowboys fans, they don't jump on and off the bandwagon between TDs and INTs.

Just have to say how sweet it was watching with those two. :lol: :lol:

proudpittsburgher
10-11-2010, 08:59 AM

It is Canadian Thanksgiving here this weekend and had people over for dinner tonight. Was watching the Dallas game with a bunch of people including a friend and his daughter who are both big Cowboys fans......not your typical Cowboys fans, they don't jump on and off the bandwagon between TDs and INTs.

Just have to say how sweet it was watching with those two. :lol: :lol:

I have got to be honest, regardless of the team, I actually do feel bad for fans of teams, real fans, who have to put up with douschbags like Jerry Jones. Being in Indiana, it is far worse having to deal with Colts diehards who whoop and hollar, then when asked when the Colts game is on say "i don't know, i'm going to the hayride. I'll see the highlights." :wft I don't tend to take a lot of joy in watching a true fan suffer through a loss, unless they are a Pats fan, then I'm all for it. :)

feltdizz
10-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Many of the fans down here are calling for Carson's head. Some even say his kid brother would be better so you know it's bad.

his brother stinks too... whoever signed his brother should be fired. Not only does Palmer stink the back up is another Palmer who stinks even more. Talk about frustrating, LOL!!!

When Carson played the Panthers he was horrible... he doesn't have it and I hope it continues when he plays us. He really misses Henry and Housh...

I have a friend or 2 who are bungels fans and I feel for them. They actually thought they had something this year...

ramblinjim
10-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Where's JOM? I'd love to hear his thoughts on Carson. He seemed like such a player back in 2005 and it seems like he's never recovered totally from that knee injury.

Oviedo
10-11-2010, 09:39 AM
Carson Palmer is one of the most over-hyped players in the NFL. The guy is above average and no better. He doesn't have what it takes to be a winner and the Bumgals way overpaid for average.

Palmer = Romo = Perenial over-hyped losers

Sugar
10-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Carson Palmer is one of the most over-hyped players in the NFL. The guy is above average and no better. He doesn't have what it takes to be a winner and the Bumgals way overpaid for average.

Palmer = Romo = Perenial over-hyped losers

At one point you may have been right. However, I'm really not sure that Palmer is even average at this point. He really has sucked of late. Perhaps it's just a slump, but he doesn't look anything like a franchise QB lately- especially considering the weapons he has at his disposal.

Ghost
10-11-2010, 11:14 AM
I'm just going to say it - If the Steelers don't beat the Bengals twice this season it will be a disgrace.

papillon
10-11-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm just going to say it - If the Steelers don't beat the Bengals twice this season it will be a disgrace.

That's any season isn't it? :P

Pappy

Oviedo
10-11-2010, 12:27 PM

Pappy

That's correct. Despite quadrennial flirtations with success they are still and will always be the Bumgals. They were successful last year so just like the Olympics it will be another 4 years before they matter.

Could you imagine the dynasty we would have if we had the opportunity to draft as high as they have almost every year for the past decade.

feltdizz
10-11-2010, 01:23 PM

Pappy

That's correct. Despite quadrennial flirtations with success they are still and will always be the Bumgals. They were successful last year so just like the Olympics it will be another 4 years before they matter.

Could you imagine the bust we would have if we had the opportunity to draft as high as they have almost every year for the past decade.

fixed that for you.... you know our first rounders are always bust. The higher the pick the bustier he is.. LOL

Oviedo
10-11-2010, 02:10 PM

Pappy

Could you imagine the bust we would have if we had the opportunity to draft as high as they have almost every year for the past decade.

fixed that for you.... you know our first rounders are always bust. The higher the pick the bustier he is.. LOL

Borderline bust if they don't make the Pro Bowl their rookie year. Complete bust if they don't make it their second year especially if they don't lead the team is a major statistical category.