PDA

View Full Version : Stefan Logan's 105 yrd Return

Jooser
10-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Anyone see it? Here's a link to the clip.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... e=HP_video (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81b333c3/Logan-returns-kickoff-105-yards-for-TD?module=HP_video)

Nice return.

hawaiiansteel
10-10-2010, 03:26 PM
yeah, they just showed it at halftime of one of the games that are on.

good for Stefan Logan, I understand why we couldn't keep a roster spot open for him but I always liked Logan because you could see he was always giving 100% effort. :Clap

jj28west
10-10-2010, 04:22 PM
yeah, they just showed it at halftime of one of the games that are on.

good for Stefan Logan, I understand why we couldn't keep a roster spot open for him but I always liked Logan because you could see he was always giving 100% effort. :Clap

I agree. Good to see that from Logan.

rpmpit
10-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Yeah, congrats to Stefan. A few weeks ago he made the highlights for a fumble. This is much better :D

Chadman
10-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Logan has had a pretty good year for the Lions. Hopefully, with the way their team is shaping, Logan might be able to find a niche in the Offense too...

SteelCrazy
10-11-2010, 12:33 AM
nice return, but too bad he didnt do that for us, although he did have a lot of good ones.

1st and Goal--
10-11-2010, 03:35 AM
So Steppin Steffin finally broke one. I'm not surprised. I just took a look at the KO stats on nfl.com and the 105 yard return was entered. This put him at 4th in the league behind A. Brown who has a 29+ yard average.

This was a good deal for both partys. Logan will get many --- many more chances to run KO's back with the Lions and the Steelers are getting an opportunity to give a future player in game experience.

Here we go Steelers, Here we go!

Steelerphile
10-11-2010, 03:58 PM
I expected him to break one eventually. He came close with the Steelers. I knew he could play in the NFL. I'm not so sure the Steelers couldn't have kept him if they would have given him some carries at RB. I think he would have been able to handle Mwelde Moore's job but because of height discrimination, they wouldn't give him a look.

ikestops85
10-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Logan didn't break one for us because our special teams were horrible last year. I'm glad he landed a spot in the league and is having some success. He seemed like a good guy who always gave his best. I even saw him on some of the Lions offensive formations although he was used as a decoy both times I saw him in.

Congrats Stefan ... sorry we didn't have an O-Coordinator creative enough to utilize your talents.

chiken
10-12-2010, 09:23 AM
I expected him to break one eventually. He came close with the Steelers. I knew he could play in the NFL. I'm not so sure the Steelers couldn't have kept him if they would have given him some carries at RB. I think he would have been able to handle Mwelde Moore's job but because of height discrimination, they wouldn't give him a look.

Cant block - cant see the field on 3rd down.
Plus Brown (the guy he is trailing) has more Value in our offense.

ramblinjim
10-12-2010, 09:42 AM
The man played well for us, I'm happy for him. He's also on a team with a little less talent on the "O" so he may get some more looks than he would have if he stayed here in Pittsburgh.

Steelerphile
10-12-2010, 05:28 PM

Someone always misreads the intent. I never said they shouldn't keep Brown. I like him. So far this year, Moore is just taking up space. You don't know what Logan could have done if given a chance as a RB, because he didn't get one. You're probably making assumptions that aren't altogether true.

ikestops85
10-12-2010, 08:51 PM

Someone always misreads the intent. I never said they shouldn't keep Brown. I like him. So far this year, Moore is just taking up space. You don't know what Logan could have done if given a chance as a RB, because he didn't get one. You're probably making assumptions that aren't altogether true.
:Clap :Clap

I'm not sure why some have such hate for Logan. The guy came in here last year and gave our return game a little teeth. Something we hadn't had in quite a while. He actually wasn't a bad tackler on special teams and he was never given a chance to be the 3rd down back.

I'm not saying he should have been kept over Brown. I like Brown and think he could do a good job in the return game if given a chance. I just think Logan wasn't given much of a chance to contribute on offense with the steelers and wish him well in Detroit.

Jooser
10-12-2010, 09:16 PM
I just thought it was a damn fine return. Don't want to debate the implications of letting him go and all that, he just did a great job on that play, like Brown did on his return earlier this year.