PDA

View Full Version : Heath Miller arrested!!

JAR
10-06-2010, 04:09 PM
:D Sorry, could resist.

2nd suspect in North Hills burglaries surrenders
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
By Tim McDonough, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

A second man suspect in a spate of burglaries in Ross surrendered last night.

Ross police said today they had tracked Brandon Summers to an address in Butler County. As state police approached the residence, Mr. Summers fled and was able to elude troopers in the woods.

Detective Brian Kohlhepp said Mr. Sommers, 21, surrendered to Pittsburgh police later in the night.

Police previously arrested Heath Miller, 19, of Ross, in connection with a string of burglaries in Ross, West View and McCandless.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10279/10 ... z11bxvIHzc (http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10279/1093000-100.stm#ixzz11bxvIHzc)

Steelers>NFL
10-06-2010, 04:50 PM
:moon

JTP53609
10-06-2010, 09:29 PM
what is more likely to happen...

A) Heath Miller gets arrested
B) Ben Roethlisberger does not like women and turns gay
C) Casey Hampton eats just a salad at an all you can eat buffet

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
10-07-2010, 12:32 AM

Funny thing is that even after seeing the headline I had no doubt that it was not real. No doubt whatsoever.

Does that make me a racist? :lol:

Had it been Santonio I would have been writing my "trade this guy for a fifth rounder" post without even clicking on the thread. :wink:

steelblood
10-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Casey eats a salad. It would be a bed of greens covered with fried chicken and shrimp, BBQ ribs, a roast beef sandwich, macaroni and cheese, and a gallon of ranch dressing.

RuthlessBurgher
10-07-2010, 01:35 PM

Funny thing is that even after seeing the headline I had no doubt that it was not real. No doubt whatsoever.

Does that make me a racist? :lol:

Had it been Santonio I would have been writing my "trade this guy for a fifth rounder" post without even clicking on the thread. :wink:

Not racist. I would have also had no doubt it was not real if it were someone like James Farrior, Max Starks, or Troy Polamalu. I would have believed it if the guy's name was Jeff Reed, though. :wink: