PDA

View Full Version : Get ready for Mendy

JTP53609
10-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Every team we played knew they would be seeing alot of Mendenhall becaue of our below average passing game without #7, and he was still good enough to rip off 408 yards in 4 games.
Now with Big Ben coming back and our offense being about 15 times better just becasue of Ben, expect the run game to now really bust open because we have a passing game now.
My preseason pick for the NFL's leading rusher was Mendenhall and I am still sticking to it.

I predicted an all time single game Steeler rushing record for our game with the browns in 2 weeks and I am sticking to it, he will rush for 243 in two weeks with 3 touchdowns...

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
10-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Agreed.....

Not only that but if anyone wants to start bashing BA after the Browns game then that is fine. I just think that it is hard to fault offensive play calling so much when you are facing 12 guys in the box and a QB who still can't hit an open receiver. Now that there are greater options available to him we should expect production.

grotonsteel
10-04-2010, 11:38 AM
I hope they don't run Mendy till his wheels come off like they did with Willie Parker..

300+ carries is a killer for a RB.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
10-04-2010, 11:41 AM
I haven't seen anything to suggest the Steelers shouldn't have confidence that Redman could spell Mendy to keep him fresh. They need to get him more in the rotation.

ikestops85
10-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Every team we played knew they would be seeing alot of Mendenhall becaue of our below average passing game without #7, and he was still good enough to rip off 408 yards in 4 games.
Now with Big Ben coming back and our offense being about 15 times better just becasue of Ben, expect the run game to now really bust open because we have a passing game now.
My preseason pick for the NFL's leading rusher was Mendenhall and I am still sticking to it.

I predicted an all time single game Steeler rushing record for our game with the browns in 2 weeks and I am sticking to it, he will rush for 243 in two weeks with 3 touchdowns...

Man, I hope you are right. Not only will that mean a Steeler victory but I have Mendy on my fantasy team

:tt2 :tt2