PDA

View Full Version : its week 4...don't worry

JTP53609
10-03-2010, 06:34 PM
I am upset like most of you, I will loose at least an hour of sleep tonight if not 2 or 3, and I could not really watch football or anything else because I was so upset. BUT..it is week 4, we played without our best player and went toe to toe with a good team. I am upset but who thinks we go into the baltiwhore on primetime football in a few weeks and tears them up a new one. Flacco played as good as he could today and they were still last minute winners.

I addition....am I the only one who realized that not one raven player or coach had any pink on today...WTF, what a bunch of jags.....

Steelhere10
10-03-2010, 07:11 PM
I am upset like most of you, I will loose at least an hour of sleep tonight if not 2 or 3, and I could not really watch football or anything else because I was so upset. BUT..it is week 4, we played without our best player and went toe to toe with a good team. I am upset but who thinks we go into the baltiwhore on primetime football in a few weeks and tears them up a new one. Flacco played as good as he could today and they were still last minute winners.

I addition....am I the only one who realized that not one raven player or coach had any pink on today...WTF, what a bunch of jags..... Gayssss don't wear pink because it makes them look um gayy.

Steelers>NFL
10-03-2010, 08:18 PM

I addition....am I the only one who realized that not one raven player or coach had any pink on today...WTF, what a bunch of jags.....
Ravens wearing no pink had nothing to do with Pitt's ****ty offense display.
Who cares that they don't wear pink! They don't owe anybody an excuse on why they did not wear pink. I sure and hell won't wear pink. Why sould they?

JTP53609
10-04-2010, 11:15 AM

Ravens wearing no pink had nothing to do with Pitt's ****ty offense display.
Who cares that they don't wear pink! They don't owe anybody an excuse on why they did not wear pink. I sure and hell won't wear pink. Why sould they?

because this was the day to spread awareness of breast cancer in the nfl...that is why every team you watched was wearing pink. I think it is a nice touch by the nfl and it was just something I noticed...calm down there dude..