PDA

View Full Version : Everyone have a drink and smile...

MicroBioSteel
10-03-2010, 04:19 PM
We are 3-1 without Ben. We lost because of uncharacteristic penalties and an off day by Skippy. If you want to do something go grab some tickets for the game in Baltimore later in the season and support your team on the road. We are 3-1. We are not perfect. We have room to improve. The chip is still on our shoulder....see you in a couple weeks.

proudpittsburgher
10-03-2010, 04:38 PM
We are 3-1 without Ben. We lost because of uncharacteristic penalties and an off day by Skippy. If you want to do something go grab some tickets for the game in Baltimore later in the season and support your team on the road. We are 3-1. We are not perfect. We have room to improve. The chip is still on our shoulder....see you in a couple weeks.

Ab-so-lutely. Look, I hate losing to the Ravens, but had a game won today that we had no business winning, and we lost it at the end. Baltimore, who is supposed to be the cream of the crop in our conference, had to be on the ropes with less than a minute to go. they only won because our kicker mieeed a pair of field goals, and we gave them made our share of mistakes, and we had virtually no offense most of the game. They still barely won a game I have to think they lose with Ben at the helm. I'll take our start to the season.

rpmpit
10-03-2010, 04:53 PM

Ab-so-lutely. Look, I hate losing to the Ravens, but had a game won today that we had no business winning, and we lost it at the end. Baltimore, who is supposed to be the cream of the crop in our conference, had to be on the ropes with less than a minute to go. they only won because our kicker mieeed a pair of field goals, and we gave them made our share of mistakes, and we had virtually no offense most of the game. They still barely won a game I have to think they lose with Ben at the helm. I'll take our start to the season.

:Agree x2

DukieBoy
10-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Missed the game in travels. It still ticks me off.

In the meantime, I'll take the advise, have a drink and smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUB8bXuzU60

We ARE 3-1, and I'll bet that with Ben this would have been a W.

pfelix73
10-03-2010, 04:57 PM
In my opinion, these 2 teams are the best 2 in the entire league. And pretty even at that. Looking forward to the rematch when our franchise QB is back. The real season can now begin.

:tt1