PDA

View Full Version : Steelers 1-1/2 point favorites against the Ravens

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-01-2010, 10:19 AM
http://www.betus.com/promo/football/gameoftheweek/

I don't know if these are the "official" Vegas odds ... is there such a thing? If so, please update!

RuthlessBurgher
10-01-2010, 10:25 AM
They typically give a team a 3 point boost for home field advantage, meaning that they appear to think that Baltimore is 1.5 points better than us on a neutral field. Even with Batch at QB, I think we have shown so far this season that we are better than they are (or at least a push on a neutral field right now).

Shawn
10-01-2010, 04:45 PM
They typically give a team a 3 point boost for home field advantage, meaning that they appear to think that Baltimore is 1.5 points better than us on a neutral field. Even with Batch at QB, I think we have shown so far this season that we are better than they are (or at least a push on a neutral field right now).

You beat me to it. That's exactly right. Vegas believes the Ravens are a better team than the Steelers without Ben. With what I have seen of the Ravens and the Steelers this season I would have to disagree.

ALLD
10-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Everybody outside of the Burg' is picking the Rats. I see the Rats taking a severe beating and tapping out by the 3rdQ.

Djfan
10-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Everybody outside of the Burg' is picking the Rats. I see the Rats taking a severe beating and tapping out by the 3rdQ.

I agree. This one is an easy one to call IMO.