PDA

View Full Version : Match Game Revisited

Lonbull
09-29-2010, 06:12 PM
Members of PlanetSteelers I ask for this indulgence - every year when we play the Ravens (Twice) I like to offer up a Match Game-esque question as a reminder of former coach Billick's embarrassing loss on the nationally televised game show....with the hopes that this tradition will help bring about many embarrassing losses for his former team.

The object of this thread is for you (my fellow members) to act as the "stars" of Match Game and fill in the blank with your own answers.

Here's your question -

Fumbling Flacco said: "Boy I couldn't believe how well Old Man Charlie Batch played against Tampa Bay instead of a Big Ben they've got a ______________________.

Looking foward to your answers!

http://www.gameshowutopia.net/gene/mg19.jpg

flippy
09-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Charley Horse that just won't go away....

Good Luck Chuck! You're gonna need it against Ray Ray and the boys. Word is they wanna turn you into some Ground Chuck.

Chuck, Chuck, Bo Buck, Banana, Bana, Fo, F%$#!!!!!!

RuthlessBurgher
09-29-2010, 10:42 PM
...son of a Batch.

fordfixer
09-29-2010, 10:54 PM
Batch of touchdowns

flippy
09-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Batchelor - moving from ABC to CBS this fall where an old Pittsburgh QB will have 20 of Big Ben's sloppy seconds to date and can potentially choose 1 or more to marry.

Lonbull
10-01-2010, 08:02 PM
I was thinking "Grandfather Clock" .....Big Ben, Old Charlie.....cheezy I know.

L.B.

MeetJoeGreene
10-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Charlie in the Box.

or

Quarterback with a squeaky clean image even though he has a checkered past and yet everyone is ignoring it and being hypocritical - Crash's entry. :tt1 :Beer :twisted: :P