PDA

View Full Version : I HATE when writers say Steelers are the second coming

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-27-2010, 07:21 PM
"Oh, they're just so wonderful, blah, blah, blah".

1. I like it better being underdogs.
2. They all suck.

:tt1 :Cheers :Boobs :Cheers :tt2

Hmm, not really objectively justifying my opinions here, am I?

Oh, I almost forgot:

:ratsuck

SteelAbility
09-28-2010, 07:44 PM

2. They all suck.

Oh, I almost forgot:

I don't like it either. On another note ... that's you in the middle right? Between the

:tt1 :Cheers and the :Cheers :tt2

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-28-2010, 08:37 PM

2. They all suck.

Oh, I almost forgot:

I don't like it either. On another note ... that's you in the middle right? Between the

Dude - step away from the computer!

That is NOT me!

The series of icons are just a collection of what I consider some of the finer things in life. OK?

All right then!

:lol: :lol:

Sugar
09-28-2010, 08:39 PM
I don't mind when the general popluation finally gets what I already know. It's only a problem when the team starts believing their own press.

SteelAbility
09-29-2010, 10:47 AM

2. They all suck.

Oh, I almost forgot:

Dude - step away from the computer!

That is NOT me!

The series of icons are just a collection of what I consider some of the finer things in life. OK?

All right then!

:lol: :lol:

Stepping away ... :P :Cheers

sentinel33
09-29-2010, 12:19 PM
i dont believe we have an underdog card to play this year. and i dont care for the "no respect" card either. how about the- "we're good. We know it. We show it. So come get some." -card. its high time this team played the " we can take any team in the league" card. Tell 'em its yours and go take it! That should be this teams mantra or identity. I dont know about any of this "second coming" crap. But i do know that you cant smokescreen a really good team. What else can they say. its the truth. with the squad we have right now we can beat any team. I mean, the defense is sick in every way. Special teams is looking pretty good. The running game is looking real solid. And we've seen what the offense is capable of doing. You can see the difference having Troy and Aaron make. The effort The Organization made to improve there ST has been paying off so far. And OL coach Kugler seems to have a firm grasp on the formation of what looks like a quality offensive line in the making. To hold at home against Baltimore this weekend would solidify it for me.

flippy
09-29-2010, 08:19 PM
Plus it sounds like the Steelers aren't as important as Jesus and we know that ain't true.

Steelers are the 1st coming and Jesus is still on the waiting list for tickets.