PDA

View Full Version : Why the Steelers D is awesome

D Rock
09-27-2010, 08:10 AM
Watch these three videos, and what do you see? A bunch of insane athletes, a whole lot of great coaching, downright hustle. Result? An entourage of blockers leading to TOUCHDOWNS!

[youtube:1d8qy73s]iAfXaFIuvjI[/youtube:1d8qy73s]

[youtube:1d8qy73s]Hc4B956stko[/youtube:1d8qy73s]

[youtube:1d8qy73s]EoxSFBHbA80[/youtube:1d8qy73s]

Taylor, Gay, Clark, Harrison, Woodley, Keisel, Farrior, Timmons, Smith....These guys all show up as blockers in these videos, with a handful of them in all three.

Hampton? Give the big man a break, he'd never keep up anyways.

Where was Troy? Probably at midfield doing a magic show and levitating an elephant or something else unbelievable like only he can do.

D Rock
09-27-2010, 08:28 AM
[youtube:29uw5ugs]h7imxMNs0wY[/youtube:29uw5ugs]

Lonbull
09-27-2010, 04:33 PM
D Rock -

James Harrison really impressed me on this play - he destroys the receiver, gets up and throws a block on a completely different player. That kind of play is a difference maker amazing hustle.

I also give credit to the Tampa Bay QB - Johnson. You're down by 25 points (soon to be more) and he still made a valient attempt to stop Keisel.

One funny thing I noticed was Ike looking for a lateral early on.....after all how many INT's has Ike returned? But I ain't mad at you #24.

L.B.

Jigawatts
09-27-2010, 04:57 PM
D Rock -

James Harrison really impressed me on this play - he destroys the receiver, gets up and throws a block on a completely different player. That kind of play is a difference maker amazing hustle.

I also give credit to the Tampa Bay QB - Johnson. You're down by 25 points (soon to be more) and he still made a valient attempt to stop Keisel.

One funny thing I noticed was Ike looking for a lateral early on.....after all how many INT's has Ike returned? But I ain't mad at you #24.

L.B.

I would have zero confidence in Ike catching a lateral. Maybe a hand off, but not a lateral.

SteelAbility
09-27-2010, 05:26 PM
D Rock -

L.B.

I would have zero confidence in Ike catching a lateral. Maybe a hand off, but not a lateral.

Beat me to it. :lol:

jj28west
09-27-2010, 05:39 PM
Gotta find out what type of glove Moss uses. They guy uses one hand to make catches. Ike with two of these gloves and maybe he will get a stick or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUeWoDHtNTE

skyhawk
09-27-2010, 05:49 PM
And Troy even had an interception on the bench. He couldn't help but snag the ball. It's automatic :)

focosteeler
09-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Gotta find out what type of glove Moss uses. They guy uses one hand to make catches. Ike with two of these gloves and maybe he will get a stick or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUeWoDHtNTE

Randy Moss is just a freak...the ball doesnt even move after it touches his hand. its unbelivable :shock: