PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone See James Harrison...

Flasteel
09-26-2010, 08:54 PM
...on Keisel's return TD? First, he quickly diagnosed the receiver screen, then closed like a bat out of hell and destroyed #18 (causing the ball to pop up), then he immediately rolled over and looked for someone to hit on the return-and found them. I don't even know how he knew Keisel picked the ball off, but he was on his feet and in someone's grill in a freaction of a second.
Damn fine football play! :tt2

stlrz d
09-26-2010, 09:03 PM
...on Keisel's return TD? First, he quickly diagnosed the receiver screen, then closed like a bat out of hell and destroyed #18 (causing the ball to pop up), then he immediately rolled over and looked for someone to hit on the return-and found them. I don't even know how he knew Keisel picked the ball off, but he was on his feet and in someone's grill in a freaction of a second.

Saw it.

Loved it.

:tt2

stlrz d
09-26-2010, 09:06 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/pittsburgh-st ... ll-the-way (http://www.nfl.com/videos/pittsburgh-steelers/09000d5d81ad658d/Keisel-goes-all-the-way)

papillon
09-26-2010, 09:25 PM

Well, he's a pretty good football player. :tt2

Pappy

SteelAbility
09-26-2010, 09:37 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/pittsburgh-steelers/09000d5d81ad658d/Keisel-goes-all-the-way

Looks like Harrison intimated that WR into bobbling it. Heh! Heh! The guy got clobbered anyway! :tt2

Mel Blount's G
09-26-2010, 09:39 PM
On pace for DPOY....again. 8)

MeetJoeGreene
09-26-2010, 09:41 PM
It is really pathetic (from a TB perspective) . in that one view you can just see Williams standing there and not pursuing. He may have been able to disrupt/tackle if he had taken off and hustled right away.

focosteeler
09-26-2010, 10:08 PM
it makes me hope our young LB's watch him and see what a real football player does...god it makes me happy he is on our team :tt2

pick6
09-26-2010, 10:46 PM
Really happy that keisel didn't have to lateral it and everybody blocked for him a la Harrison in the superbowl. And woodley getting out front took all he had in that tampa heat. And check out Brett with the series of awesome cutbacks. Sweet.

skyhawk
09-27-2010, 06:14 PM
Keisel is one big great athlete.

kindlecatsb'ng
09-27-2010, 06:49 PM
LB JAMES HARRISON
(On the interception by Brett Keisel)

“I didn’t know what happened till I heard the roar, and everybody starting running the other way, so I just hit somebody in a white jersey and looked up and Keisel was rumbling.”

Just love his quote! :tt1

Kindle

Flasteel
09-27-2010, 08:16 PM
LB JAMES HARRISON

“I didn’t know what happened till I heard the roar, and everybody starting running the other way, so I just hit somebody in a white jersey and looked up and Keisel was rumbling.”

Kindle

I was betting that it had to be crowd noise which clued him in. The great thing is that there was no hesitation to confirm it...he just jacked up the first guy he saw.

Kill your opponent and ask questions later...I love it. :tt2

SteelCrazy
09-27-2010, 08:22 PM
LB JAMES HARRISON

Kindle

Another great thing about this is he heard the roar in Tampa, not Pittsburgh!!!! We fans are awesome too............... :Bow