PDA

View Full Version : Possible Sites To Watch Steeler Games Online

flippy
09-26-2010, 10:38 AM
What's the most reliable place you watch the games online? I may have to watch online today and am looking for suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Let's go Steelers!!!!!!!!

ColumbusSteelerFan
09-26-2010, 11:30 AM
I have four sites I use for links to games:

myp2pforum.eu - If you can install add-ons like Sopcast or Veetle on your PC, then I would try this place first. They usually have multiple links to every game with 10-15 minutes after the games start, if not sooner.

atdhe.net - Here you'll find mostly Flash/Justin.tv links, but some other sources such as Veetle in there as well. They usually will have at least one link to a game that works.

freedotv.com - Much the same as above, but for each game they have a page for the kinds of links (Flash, Veetle, Sopcast, etc.)

channelsurfing.net - Mostly the same as the two above.

If none of those work, ask around and I'm sure one of us can help.

D Rock
09-26-2010, 12:21 PM
I've used...

eplsite.com (they had the best quality feed for week 1, but issues week 2)

vipstand.net

firstrow.net (I think this is where I ended up for week 2)

justin.tv

channelsurfing.net

I just check them all and open them to full screen and see which is the clearest and go with that. Make sure you have a couple options ready to roll tho as a lot of these can get shut down or experience some lag.

MeetJoeGreene
09-26-2010, 12:33 PM
I used the Atdhe one last week and it worked fine...

We should make a sticky with places to watch these online.. or put it as a resource on the main site

Djfan
09-26-2010, 12:35 PM
This thread is worthy of a sticky IMO.

AkronSteel
09-26-2010, 12:40 PM
I always use firstrow.net....the games always seem to stream well and they very rarely go offline!! I use that site on Saturdays and Sundays. When you go to the site just click the First Row sign at the top of the page and it will bring up a whole list of games that are available for all different sports. Then go the Am. Football and it will show a list of all games. It does require a torrent download but you won't have a problem after that! Just thought I would contribute. Good Luck to all of you that don't get the games on a regular basis.

I used to watch my games here in Eastern Ohio, at least back in the day, with an antenna and would reach the Pittsburgh Stations but sometimes I would have to watch through the fuzz.....AHHH, the good ol' days!!!

:tt1

flippy
09-26-2010, 12:53 PM
Thanks fellas!!!

D Rock
09-26-2010, 01:12 PM
anyone have one working?

D Rock
09-26-2010, 01:19 PM
soooo sometimes there are issues depending on your browser you are trying to watch in

Google Chrome doesn't work very well, so I opened up atdhe.net in standard Internet Explorer and that one is running.

aggiebones
09-26-2010, 02:16 PM
thank you guys!!!

please sticky.

I used firstrow.net
after channelsurfing failed me. It worked last week though.

stlrz d
09-26-2010, 03:40 PM
Go to a freaking Steelers bar...they're everywhere!!!

Btw, if this is going to be a sticky the thread title should be changed or people will still be posting "link to view online" threads. Just saying.

D Rock
09-26-2010, 04:27 PM
I like watching games alone.

stlrz d
09-26-2010, 04:38 PM
I like watching games alone.

So don't talk to anyone!

I had to do online feeds a few times and I absolutely freaking hate it!

NJ-STEELER
09-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Go to a freaking Steelers bar...they're everywhere!!!

Btw, if this is going to be a sticky the thread title should be changed or people will still be posting "link to view online" threads. Just saying.

thats what i gotta do this year.

im bypassing a hooters just 3 miles away to drive about 15-20 miles to get to a stiller bar for the atmosphere and not hearing any other games audio.

bonus this week, ex steeler darnell stapelton came to the bar to watch the game

RuthlessBurgher
09-26-2010, 05:19 PM
bypassing a hooters

:shock: :?: :Boobs