PDA

View Full Version : non elite quarterbacks vs our defense

pick6
09-24-2010, 09:25 PM
This youngster we face this weekend does not stand a chance they will not score an offensive touchdown. This defense is playing amazing right now and they are going to get better. We dont face Peyton and Brees is too short. Flacco is struggling and was never a real threat in and of himself. I still respect Palmer and they'll play us tight but if we do our thing for 60 minutes they can't handle us. That leaves your boy Brady. This guy is a robot, I've always known that but I just couldn't figure out his weakness. Then it dawned on me while watching him against the Jets. I'm going to work out the kinks in my theory then I'll be releasing it prior to the Pats game. I think I got this guy nailed.

winwithd
09-24-2010, 11:12 PM
Brady is soft. Once you start hitting him he isnt the same. And he isn't very mobile. IMO Its all about getting pressure. He throws up jumpballs for Moss and hits Welker on the quick passes who then runs for more yards. I've been saying it for as long as I can remember and stick with it. Brady is the MOST overrated player in the NFL. He won Super Bowls because he had a team around him that was solid in all phases and a coach that cheated. Even Dilfer won a Super Bowl with the Rats with a good team around him. IMO he has never been the best player in the NFL which besides Peyton is what people were saying.

SteelAbility
09-25-2010, 11:21 AM
Non elite QBs vs our defense are accurately described by this thread's author's screen name. :D

SteelAbility
09-26-2010, 03:14 PM
Looks like I called it. Keisel just picked off Freeman for a TD. Brett KEISEL????? :Beer

jj28west
09-26-2010, 03:51 PM
I will say this. That kid is for real. The ints were more on the Receiver.