PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland rumor

anger 82&95
09-24-2010, 06:41 AM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumo ... n&hpt=Sbin (http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/226990-is-cleveland-looking-at-kolb?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin)

"What can Brown do for Kevin Kolb? Jake Delhomme still isn't practicing, Seneca Wallace never has faced the Baltimore Ravens and now a report has surfaced that the Browns contacted the Philadelphia Eagles about the availability of Kevin Kolb. ... With both Delhomme and Wallace throwing costly interceptions at critical times in consecutive weeks, a Philadelphia radio station reported Wednesday that the Browns contacted the Eagles about Kolb's availability hours after it was announced he had lost the Eagles' starting job. Browns general manager Tom Heckert, who came from the Eagles, drafted Kolb in the second round in 2007 out of the University of Houston."

Discipline of Steel
09-24-2010, 07:18 AM
Eagles would be silly to trade Kolb.

Browns are getting what they deserve, picking those two QBs to right their ship....

:brownssuck

SteelAbility
09-24-2010, 09:09 AM
Eagles would be silly to trade Kolb.

Browns are getting what they deserve, picking those two QBs to right their ship....

Proving once again that two wrongs don't make a right. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

proudpittsburgher
09-24-2010, 11:27 AM
I have to believe that it is pure rumor that the Eagles are shopping Kevin Kolb. It just doesn't make any rational sense. One week, he is groomed to take over for McNabb, one concussion later, they are ready to win for the short term with Vick, forgetting about their future at QB, and trade him? Vick is a mobile QB who's drop in athletic ability with age will pretty much eliminate anythign he has as a QB. It just doesn't make any sense. But we play in a fantasy football world where coaches make decisions on a game-to-game basis with no care in the world about building a consistant winner. :roll: Did I mention there's a reason I am glad I am a Steelers fan?

papillon
09-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Kevin Kolb will never be the Eagles franchise quarterback if Vick is taking his spot after 6 quarters of good football. Andy Reid doesn't believe it and the owners don't believe it, they are simply saying the right things until they sign Vick long term. They'll pay Kolb his one year big salary and then trade or release him next year. I don't see him in Eagle green next year.

Pappy

SteelHoss
09-24-2010, 04:13 PM
Kevin Kolb will never be the Eagles franchise quarterback if Vick is taking his spot after 6 quarters of good football. Andy Reid doesn't believe it and the owners don't believe it, they are simply saying the right things until they sign Vick long term. They'll pay Kolb his one year big salary and then trade or release him next year. I don't see him in Eagle green next year.

Pappy

:Agree and as far as the Br :lol: wnies are concerned :lol: :!:

fezziwig
09-24-2010, 04:58 PM
I really don't know how a team like Cleveland continues to muck things up ? Glad I'm a Steeler fan.

DukieBoy
09-24-2010, 05:47 PM
I really don't know how a team like Cleveland continues to muck things up ? Glad I'm a Steeler fan.
They are a rudder and 5 sails short of a Schooner. But they are still a Steamer.

SteelAbility
09-24-2010, 06:42 PM

I think you misspelled by one letter.

:P