PDA

View Full Version : Browns or Ravens?

Notleadpoisoned
09-22-2010, 10:02 AM
This game annoys the heck out of me because I really despise both teams but I guess I'll have to hope for a Browns win by default just so the rest of the AFC North remains bogged down in a quagmire.

JTP53609
09-22-2010, 10:10 AM
This game annoys the heck out of me because I really despise both teams but I guess I'll have to hope for a Browns win by default just so the rest of the AFC North remains bogged down in a quagmire.

yea this is an easy one...

Slapstick
09-22-2010, 10:11 AM
It's like having to choose between rooting for a pile of crap vs. rooting for a pile of stinky vomit...

phillyesq
09-22-2010, 10:30 AM
I feel like history dictates that I should hate the Browns more, but the Ravens are just so more unlikeable. The Browns are kind of a harmless comedy of errors (last year aside), while the Ravens are smugness and obnoxious antics, led by Lewis, are unbearable. Based on that, and the fact that a Browns win hurts a team that is ultimately likely to be a competitor, I'm going to root for the Browns.

:ratsuck :brownssuck

drprwnap
09-22-2010, 11:16 AM
It's like having to choose between rooting for a pile of crap vs. rooting for a pile of stinky vomit...
:tt2 :Bow :tt2 :Bow :tt2 :Bow

AngryAsian
09-22-2010, 11:24 AM

The Stains and Rats wish they smelled that good.

MeetJoeGreene
09-22-2010, 11:25 AM
In cases where I detest both teams, I root for the most beneficial outcome to the Steelers. In this case, a Stains upset of the Rats would benefit the Steelers more.

ikestops85
09-22-2010, 11:42 AM
I am not a big hater of the current Browns. They are just meh. Now the Ravens, who were the Browns when the hate was off the charts, I hate them with a passion. Moreso now that they have whoseyourdaddy on the team.

ramblinjim
09-22-2010, 12:06 PM
There was a time when I would watch a game like this and just hope for an injuryfest and that both teams would be decimated for the rest of the season. Now, I'm a much nicer person in my old age and would just like to see the least horrible team win. The least horrible in this case would be the Browns.

phillyesq
09-22-2010, 12:43 PM
There was a time when I would watch a game like this and just hope for an injuryfest and that both teams would be decimated for the rest of the season. Now, I'm a much nicer person in my old age and would just like to see the least horrible team win. The least horrible in this case would be the Browns.

I don't root for injuries, but I do root for this to be a very draining, hard hitting, physical game. Hopefully one that goes into OT.

papillon
09-22-2010, 12:44 PM
http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/Staples/s0105150_sc7?$sku$

Browns!

Pappy

JTP53609
09-22-2010, 01:14 PM

I don't root for injuries, but I do root for this to be a very draining, hard hitting, physical game. Hopefully one that goes into OT.

i root for ray ray to have his vocal chords taken away, then we dont have to hear his fake act postgame rants, and we dont have to hear him say that he "is going to war", I really hate when players use that term to explain the GAME they will play

Oviedo
09-22-2010, 01:49 PM
Doea anyone really think the Browns are relevant at all anymore?

papillon
09-22-2010, 02:16 PM

No, but I'd like to see them upset the Ravens.

Pappy

skyhawk
09-22-2010, 06:46 PM

Sure. They have Mike "I didn't know we had to play the refs too" Holmgren :HeadBanger

Relentless7
09-22-2010, 06:50 PM
I will root for what I always do when these two teams play...

A giant Meteor to hit the stadium. No luck yet... but I am keeping the faith.

NW Steeler
09-22-2010, 06:54 PM
A tie would work.

:brownssuck

:ratsuck

stlrz d
09-22-2010, 10:42 PM
Browns. Without question.

I wish this game wasn't on at the same time as ours.

eniparadoxgma
09-22-2010, 10:51 PM

x2, although an earthquake is typically my natural disaster of choice

SteelTorch
09-22-2010, 10:59 PM

:Cheers

SteelerNation1
09-22-2010, 11:20 PM
Living on the border of NE Ohio and Western PA all my life, I cannot make my hatred for the Browns go away. I have always said, "I won't even root for those turds if we need them to win for the Steelers to make the playoffs." Crazy? Probably. But most of you probably weren't called a "little fuc*er" at old Clev Stadium in 1990 when you had you're Rod Woodson jersey on, like I was. F that team! :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck

Jooser
09-22-2010, 11:26 PM
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/m_a550278d069c4286b0edd0ba10020c1f.gif http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/6cbf99a8f8b8387a74eec9b2a16d5ed0b5c.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/39306BrownsPlayoffs.jpg

stlrz d
09-22-2010, 11:32 PM
Living on the border of NE Ohio and Western PA all my life, I cannot make my hatred for the Browns go away. I have always said, "I won't even root for those turds if we need them to win for the Steelers to make the playoffs." Crazy? Probably. But most of you probably weren't called a "little fuc*er" at old Clev Stadium in 1990 when you had you're Rod Woodson jersey on, like I was. F that team! :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck

What are you doing here this late on your birthday, man?

Happy birthday little fuc*er! :lol:

Crash
09-22-2010, 11:53 PM
The Browns are going no where. The Ravens are a threat.

You root for the Browns. If they pull a miracle and we win they are already two back and then we get them to three back.

Dumb topic really.

Slapstick
09-23-2010, 08:57 AM
Well, I hope you can forgive some of us for not being able to root for the Browns as easily as you seem to... :moon

BURGH86STEEL
09-23-2010, 09:06 AM
I'd rather the new Browns beat the old Browns this week. I don't think it's going to happen but that's why they play the game.

proudpittsburgher
09-23-2010, 09:14 AM
I'm kinda with crash on this one. Let the Browns win it an dsend NFL talking heads into a tailspin. After all, no one else should have played the season because the Ravens were going to cakewalk into the super bowl. And, oh yea, Flacco is the second coming of Montana. :shock: