PDA

View Full Version : Why the F&%K???

rpmpit
09-20-2010, 01:53 PM
My exact words to my wife when I saw Mewelde in position to take the opening kickoff.

JTP53609
09-20-2010, 01:58 PM
i hate to sound typical, but from the little I have seen of moore, i have been very unimpressed. I know it is coming up on week 3, but he usually is the type that get yards and you think hmmm he got 4 yards there, but he looks slow and 3 years older......

RuthlessBurgher
09-20-2010, 02:03 PM
Captain Kangaroo must have drawn up that Moore-to-Brown reverse kickoff return on his "Magic Drawing Board" this week. :P

steelblood
09-20-2010, 02:05 PM
I was more pissed to see El back returning punts so often. El really has lost a step. He is generally ineffective as a PR. He is sure-handed, I guess.

phillyesq
09-20-2010, 02:07 PM
My exact words to my wife when I saw Mewelde in position to take the opening kickoff.

I expressed a similar sentiment to my fiance yesterday. I really have to hand it to the coaching staff - that was a brilliant play. Having Moore lineup deep, and effectively hiding Brown, was absolutely brilliant design and execution.

proudpittsburgher
09-20-2010, 02:26 PM
i hate to sound typical, but from the little I have seen of moore, i have been very unimpressed. I know it is coming up on week 3, but he usually is the type that get yards and you think hmmm he got 4 yards there, but he looks slow and 3 years older......

I agree, but everyone looks like that this season. Having no passing game tends to make everyone look old and slow. Same with El. Lets see what he can do when ben gets back. Hold back judgement on MM until we get ben back and we get the full offense rolling.

Djfan
09-20-2010, 02:27 PM

I expressed a similar sentiment to my fiance yesterday. I really have to hand it to the coaching staff - that was a brilliant play. Having Moore lineup deep, and effectively hiding Brown, was absolutely brilliant design and execution.

Are you suggesting that a well played play AND a good play call can work together for good things?

:stirpot :stirpot :stirpot

feltdizz
09-20-2010, 03:31 PM

I agree, but everyone looks like that this season. Having no passing game tends to make everyone look old and slow. Same with El. Lets see what he can do when ben gets back. Hold back judgement on MM until we get ben back and we get the full offense rolling.

no no no :nono

we must see production now. :tt2