PDA

View Full Version : Two more Titans observations...

Stewie
09-20-2010, 09:17 AM
First we got a CB pick. How long did we go last year w/o one???

Second: The attack on Hines at the beginning of the game. How was nobody ejected?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-20-2010, 09:21 AM
First we got a CB pick. How long did we go last year w/o one???

Second: The attack on Hines at the beginning of the game. How was nobody ejected?

The game would have had to be cancelled, so many people would have been ejected!

Seriously though, replays did show Hines dragging a guy across the turf by his facemask, at least that's what it looked like to me from the single replay I saw. So, he might have been one of the ejected.

Though, I think he had already gotten his single catch of the game by then, so it would have been no biggie, I guess.

kindlecatsb'ng
09-20-2010, 09:39 AM
From an article in USA Today:

Pittsburgh scored on the opening kickoff on a reverse by Antonio Brown, but Hines Ward said the more telling early blow occurred about a minute later, after a wild brawl broke out following an incomplete pass to Ward.

"I like to start things," said Ward, smiling impishly. "It just broke out. I think that set the tempo."

Does anyone have a link to see this?

Kindle

cruzer8
09-20-2010, 12:58 PM
It was big mouthed Finnegan who was dragged by Ward. :lol:

JTP53609
09-20-2010, 02:24 PM
to answer the question, we finally got a CB interception last year in the season finale against the fins....

SASF-the bru-ha-ha happened on the first offensive play I believe, and it was the smoke screen to hines and it was incomplete, so had hines gotten ejected his streak would have been no longer