PDA

View Full Version : The *s...

kindlecatsb'ng
09-19-2010, 07:08 PM
are getting their arse handed to them today. It's fun watching them get kicked around.
Brady's looks are priceless.

Kindle :tt2

jj28west
09-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Being in CT there are a ton of PAts fans at work that are as cocky as the Team. There is no other professional team I hate more. A Steelers win, a Pats loss, life is good...

RuthlessBurgher
09-19-2010, 07:17 PM
Don't like the Jets either, though. Knowing that one of them had to lose was fine with me (much like my opinion of the Baltimore-Cincy game as well). Now all 4 of those teams are 1-1 and we are 2-0. I like it.

SteelAbility
09-19-2010, 07:24 PM
are getting their arse handed to them today. It's fun watching them get kicked around.

Yes. I absolutely love watching Brady lose. Priceless is exactly the word.

frankthetank1
09-19-2010, 07:48 PM
Being in CT there are a ton of PAts fans at work that are as cocky as the Team. There is no other professional team I hate more. A Steelers win, a Pats loss, life is good...

you must work in northern CT. i grew up in fairfield and i never knew a single pats fan. it was all giants, some jets fans and one steeler fan :lol:

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-19-2010, 10:26 PM

you must work in northern CT. i grew up in fairfield and i never knew a single pats fan. it was all giants, some jets fans and one steeler fan :lol:

Did you grow up there prior to 2000? I doubt there were many Pats fans anywhere prior to then. :lol: :lol:

jj28west
09-20-2010, 05:51 AM

Did you grow up there prior to 2000? I doubt there were many Pats fans anywhere prior to then. :lol: :lol:

Funny you mention this. Its similar to when the UCONN Huskies started winning also. All of a sudden they all start parachuting in.

There is a demarcation line for Yankees/ Red Sox also with a Mets fan here and there.

Stewie
09-20-2010, 06:40 AM

True, life is good...very good. I live in DC. The town is mostly Redskins, but their are many Cowboys fans, some Ravens fans and a very large number of Steelers fans. I hit the [bad word deleted] trifecta.

frankthetank1
09-20-2010, 08:31 AM

thats a very good point and yes i lived in CT from 1980-1998 so thats why there were no pats fans probably. i lived pretty close to nyc though so everyone liked the ny teams. Uconn bball is the same deal. i dont remember anyone caring about them up untill they started winning around 1990 or so.

Djfan
09-20-2010, 08:32 AM
No one cared much about the Steelers until the early 70's.

RuthlessBurgher
09-20-2010, 09:10 AM

I know I didn't (because I was born in the mid 70's). :wink:

Djfan
09-20-2010, 09:28 AM

I know I didn't (because I was born in the mid 70's). :wink:

I'm old. Friggin' old comes soon.

Slapstick
09-20-2010, 10:44 AM

True...

But, not many abandoned the Steelers in the 80's either...

grotonsteel
09-20-2010, 10:55 AM

Is Tom Brady having Justin Bieber hairstyle ??? He might also be wearing Victoria Secret...

Bawdy is nothing without cheatsheet...

Screw Cheatroits....I wish i was in my CT office...it would have been fun talking smack with those people...Red Sux and now Cheatroits...

SteelAbility
09-20-2010, 12:46 PM

Is Tom Brady having Justin Bieber hairstyle ??? He might also be wearing Victoria Secret...

Screw Cheatroits....I wish i was in my CT office...it would have been fun talking smack with those people...Red Sux and now Cheatroits...

Brady is definitely looking like a 70s flower-child. He's starting to push the threshold of the Brady Bunch look and feel.

I foundhis post-game comment, "We sucked" to be very interesting. He didn't give the Jets credit. It was "we sucked" not "they outplayed us." It takes some real arrogance to say that in defeat.

grotonsteel
09-20-2010, 05:02 PM

Brady is definitely looking like a 70s flower-child. He's starting to push the threshold of the Brady Bunch look and feel.

I foundhis post-game comment, "We sucked" to be very interesting. He didn't give the Jets credit. It was "we sucked" not "they outplayed us." It takes some real arrogance to say that in defeat.

Bawdy is a whinny baby....He is a choke artist. I don't recollect any game winning performance by Bawdy in post season after SB loss.

"What about his classic comments during SB against Giants?? We will score only 17 points?????? Come on man....."

Well they scored only 14...It was epic failure for Bawdy and Company... :twisted:

SteelAbility
09-20-2010, 11:43 PM
Seriously, I cannot get enough of seeing Brady's pre-SB42 comments. It just does NOT get old. :D