PDA

View Full Version : Stop me if you've heard this one before

stlrz d
09-19-2010, 06:10 PM
[youtube:26sm34fl]EkQaI0cW2dw[/youtube:26sm34fl]

Iron Shiek
09-19-2010, 06:22 PM
Without seeing much of that game or anything specific that he's talking about, I sort of agree with him.

I remember the play he talked about last year where the defender let up to not try and kill the qb and get a penalty, and the qb suddenly did something awesome. So when they drive through the qb, they get unnecessary roughness.

But in any event, he can still just STFU!
:ratsuck

RuthlessBurgher
09-19-2010, 06:55 PM
"Don't make me stab a ref!"

:lol:

focosteeler
09-19-2010, 07:21 PM
it was stupid...i know its the ratbirds and i never want to take ray lewis' side but it was bs...i couldnt believe it, and having it happen to them last year he is probably even more pissed about it..

stlrz d
09-19-2010, 08:02 PM
But the point is he's blaming this loss on TWO calls. Forget the 4 times the Bengals picked Flacco. Forget the sacks, the pressures, stuffing the run game, etc.

The Bengals only won because of these two calls. :roll:

DukieBoy
09-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Poor, mistreated Ray Ray.

Jigawatts
09-19-2010, 08:27 PM
Poor, mistreated Ray Ray.

The bengals got away with murder on that call. :mrgreen:

frankthetank1
09-19-2010, 08:27 PM
i didnt see the calls but was anyone else suprised the steelers didnt get a 15 yarder for that play when kiesel, harrison and someone else? not sure who it was exactly body slammed vince young head first. im old school and hate how the qb's are protected, i didnt think it was a penalty but in this day and age i was suprised it wasnt called.

eniparadoxgma
09-19-2010, 09:27 PM
I caught most of the Ratbirds/Bungles game and there was one horrible call of roughing the passer on the Ratbirds. I hate 'em but I was pissed at the call. However, that one call has nothing to do with why they lost. Batch > Flacco :D

Sugar
09-19-2010, 09:46 PM
I saw what he was talking about. The Ravens got screwed on some very important penalties that led to Cincy scores. I didn't have a dog in this fight and I even thought the Ravens were getting screwed by the refs.

It's funny, because the Bengals had a lot more penalties but they earned every one that I could see. The ones that counted most seemed to really hurt the Ravens. In a tough defensive battle, those things can really make the difference.