PDA

View Full Version : So what Steeler jersey do you wear? Just got my new one...

skyhawk
09-18-2010, 11:10 PM
For the first time in like 13 years I bought a new authentic jersey.

#83- Heath Miller.

Had to enter the modern era and retire my beloved #26- Woodson jersey (I will wear that throwback occasionally)

So what Steeler fave do you wear??

birtikidis
09-19-2010, 12:38 AM
home games i wear my home polamalu jersey
away games i wear my Ben Miami jersey

The Man of Steel
09-19-2010, 07:17 AM
I usually wear a Hines Ward jersey but on occasion I will break out my #55 Joey Porter jersey just to be different from everyone else.

rpmpit
09-19-2010, 07:41 AM
Been wearing my Lambert for the past few seasons. Throw in my Ben once in a while. My wife has been wearing my Lloyd jersey cause it doesn't fit anymore :oops: :lol:

And pit jr. alternates between Troy and Ben. He wants a Lambert but I haven't been able to find one in his size. He's 4 years old.

Discipline of Steel
09-19-2010, 08:35 AM
You have a bright boy there. Id wear Lambert if I had one. Instead I make do with my black NFL Tshirt that has HARRISON across the back. Its all I got.

Stewie
09-19-2010, 08:39 AM
I got a throwback "Hollywood Bags" (#68) jersey for my birthday. Eat your hearts out!!!!

:)

Sugar
09-19-2010, 08:57 AM
I've got my Polomalu jersey that the wife got for my birthday last year. I also have a Lambert jersey since he is my favorite all-time.

This past year we went to a Super Bowl party hosted by some friends that happent to be Bengals fans (it is SW Ohio, after all). I wore the Troy Jersey, the wife wore her Hines Ward jersey, the boy wore the Lambert and the girl wore Big Ben jerseys. I'll just say that it made an impression. :tt2

Oh, I almost forgot- :bungalssuck

AngryAsian
09-19-2010, 09:06 AM
This is my jersey for today's game. Troy Polamalu Premiere Black Shadow Jersey. Love this thing, especially the reverse black logo sewn on:

http://www.retailnfljerseys.com/images//nfl_jerseys/pittsburgh_steelers/steelers-033.jpg

These are the three I have on order that should be coming by the end of next week:

http://www.nflsteelersshop.com/images/NFL-Pittsburgh-Steelers-17-Mike-Wallace-Black-football-Jersey.jpg

http://www.sportsblink.com/product_images/jack-lambert-pittsburgh-steelers-white-nfl-premier-throwback-jersey-3198831.jpg

http://www.borntrade.net/pic/0942192652.jpg

stlrz d
09-19-2010, 09:21 AM
I have a home Polamalu (with XL patch...yes, I know), an away Roethlisberger (with XLIII patch) and a home Kirkland #99. The Kirkland was the first Steelers jersey I ever bought with my own money.

The Polamalu & Roethlisberger both have everything sewn on. The Kirkland has the numbers & name sewn but everything else is screen print...which sucks. Wish I had spent more on that one and got it with everything sewn on.

fordfixer
09-19-2010, 09:22 AM
Lambert throw back home jersey

http://www.mitchellandness.com//images/products/MEDIUM/7220_214_75JLAMB_1_M.jpg

Flasteel
09-19-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm not down with wearing jerseys, so I made my own gear

http://i56.tinypic.com/14sd5ea.jpg

frankthetank1
09-19-2010, 11:55 AM
home games i wear my home polamalu jersey
away games i wear my Ben Miami jersey

you have a ben miami jersey? that is sweet!! where in the world did you find it?

i usually go with the home woodley or my road hines jersey. i also where the home troy jersey a lot. the only one i dont wear any more is my throwback holmes. i think im going to get a throwback wallace jersey.

if anyone is interested my friend told me about this site below. the jerseys are cheap and he said the quality is pretty good. the site also has almost every steeler jersey you could think of. hard to believe anyone would buy a sep or reed jersey :lol:

http://www.borntrade.net/Product/nsort31-1.html

steelernation77
09-19-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm not down with wearing jerseys, so I made my own gear

http://i56.tinypic.com/14sd5ea.jpg
Ha that's really funny Flasteel.

My friends were giving me crap the other day because they say that I hate every team that isn't the Steelers and that it's irrational. I told them that when the eventual "fan war" breaks out, my loyalty will be rewarded.

Looks like I'm not the only one preparing.

Edit: Also I wear my black Woodley jersey. I used to wear a Bradshaw jersey my mom bought for my dad when they were in college, but I've retired that family heirloom until I have a kid.

D Rock
09-19-2010, 12:48 PM
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_AWhNsxJVBW8/SaG0-mWgQAI/AAAAAAAADK0/ytBCxXt7CGo/1%20(42).jpg

I wanted to wear this and channel the power of the Troy to shut down CJ today... but found some stains on it when I pulled it out so I had to wash those out.

Instead I will channel the Steel Curtain to carry the team while the starting QB is out. Hopefully the 2010 Steelers defense follows history and dominates.

http://www.jerseylink.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/2/p2855102dt.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
09-19-2010, 01:40 PM
When we got married, I welcomed my wife into the Steeler family with a new custom jersey with her new last name on it. I let her pick the player, and at the time she liked Kordell, so I have a white #10 with my last name on it. After the Stewart era ended, we were able to bring it out of the closet with the drafting of Holmes. I'm wearing it today to support Dennis Dixon.

SteelHoss
09-19-2010, 01:58 PM
I only have one, but its a Franco throw back. I get a lot of compliments on it. :tt2

D Rock
09-19-2010, 02:05 PM
http://www.nflnhlshop.com/bmz_cache/b/b9c14e3eaac3ae89ee2eaa8347f533db.image.250x187.jpg

I also considered wearing this one.

So far it looks like I wouldn't have gone wrong with Woodley or Polamalu.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skyhawk
09-23-2010, 03:28 PM
I just got my Heath Miller jersey, but I am thinking now I also want a Aaron Smith jersey.

Anyone out there have one? They are hard to come by already printed and you have to pay big bucks to have them custom made.

RuthlessBurgher
09-23-2010, 03:48 PM
I just got my Heath Miller jersey, but I am thinking now I also want a Aaron Smith jersey.

Anyone out there have one? They are hard to come by already printed and you have to pay big bucks to have them custom made.

I don't want to sound like a spammer here...just want to help a Steeler brother out...

Black Aaron Smith jersey: http://www.borntrade.net/product/Pro1499.Html

White Aaron Smith jersey: http://www.borntrade.net/product/Pro66.Html

They are only $25 with tackle twill numbers and everything. The shipping is $25 per order, though, since they come via DHL directly from Asia (they arrive within 7-10 days, though, even for large orders). However, if you order $250 or more from them, shipping is free, and frankly, it is worth it. You can I was able to knock off a good chunk of my Christmas shopping list through this site buying football and hockey jerseys for family and friends, and every one that we got (mostly Steelers and Penguins, but I also got a LeBeau Lions throwback and a few Dolphins, Redskins, Giants, Eagles, Cowboys, Sabres, and University of Texas Longhorns in there as well...all of them were beautiful. I've bought over $500 worth of merchandise from these folks (over 20 jerseys) and haven't been disappointed with any of them (you couldn't buy 2 jerseys of similar quality from NFL shop for that price). In addition to the standard football jerseys, you can get old school Mitchell & Ness throwbacks for $28-$30 and hockey jerseys for $35. They also sell baseball and basketball jerseys as well, but I did not buy any of those, so I can't comment on them.

Jooser
09-23-2010, 04:54 PM
My jersey of choice is #56 Woodley (home). That's the one I generally wear most Sundays, but I also own a Polamalu (home), Bettis (home) and Ben (away).

SteelHead
09-23-2010, 07:07 PM
I LOVE the throwback jerseys so I normally rock my #7 come gameday....
http://www.supplyjerseys.cc/pic/200985865738380.jpg

If I decide to switch it up it's usually one of these three....
http://www.jerseysstoreonline.com/images/NFLJerseys/PittsburghSteelers/MensAuthentic/PSMensAuthentic16.jpg
http://www.benroethlisbergerjerseys.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/1/2/123_1.jpg
http://www.storejersey.com/images/200909/goods_img/643_G_1252577819709.jpg

I also have a white Troy SBXL and a white Ben SB43 but I don't think I've ever worn them.
Their more of a keepsake type deal.

Love my Steelers gear !!!

Speaking of which , check out these sweet Polamalu sneakers !!!

http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/img56602275-570x427.jpg

Chadman
09-23-2010, 08:08 PM
A little more difficult for Chadman to get Steeler gear- have to order it in from OS- so have an old home Bettis jersey which was upgraded after getting married to a home Casey Hampton.

Gotta give the big guy some love as he seems left out by you lot.

The Hampton jersey was a wedding present to myself for being so awesome and getting the words right.

RuthlessBurgher
09-23-2010, 08:21 PM
A little more difficult for Chadman to get Steeler gear- have to order it in from OS- so have an old home Bettis jersey which was upgraded after getting married to a home Casey Hampton.

Gotta give the big guy some love as he seems left out by you lot.

The Hampton jersey was a wedding present to myself for being so awesome and getting the words right.

Yeah, congrats for not referring to Chadwoman as "Jen" in your vows. :wink:

Chavezz
09-23-2010, 08:50 PM
I've had a Authentic home Woodley that I picked up his rookie year. I waited until Okkobi was cut though, I knew he wouldn't keep the 55. Glad I showed some restraint and the FO got rid of Chukky or else I'd have an authentic jersey with the wrong friggin number. THAT would SUCK.

I have a replithentic home Ben that I wear just to piss off the fans that are down on Big Ben, an "authentic" (from china) polumalu that I don't wear, just looks too fake and an away Ward thats "authentic" (from china) that look too fake as well.

One word of advice guys, in life you generally get what you pay for. I tried to cut corners and order from ebay but the quality of the jerseys just aren't up to par. I'm not saying that you can't find some really good knockoffs but when you look at it compared to a real authentic jersey there are visible differences imo. Some people don't care and if that works for you then your saving some serious cash. I held off and spent the 3 bills for the Woodley and I've been very happy with it.

Chadman,

Can't you order from the Steelers.com site or a similar one? If you want, I can "middle man" for you. Just let me know, maybe the next package won't be filled with ants....

Chadman
09-23-2010, 10:32 PM
I've had a Authentic home Woodley that I picked up his rookie year. I waited until Okkobi was cut though, I knew he wouldn't keep the 55. Glad I showed some restraint and the FO got rid of Chukky or else I'd have an authentic jersey with the wrong friggin number. THAT would SUCK.

I have a replithentic home Ben that I wear just to piss off the fans that are down on Big Ben, an "authentic" (from china) polumalu that I don't wear, just looks too fake and an away Ward thats "authentic" (from china) that look too fake as well.

One word of advice guys, in life you generally get what you pay for. I tried to cut corners and order from ebay but the quality of the jerseys just aren't up to par. I'm not saying that you can't find some really good knockoffs but when you look at it compared to a real authentic jersey there are visible differences imo. Some people don't care and if that works for you then your saving some serious cash. I held off and spent the 3 bills for the Woodley and I've been very happy with it.

Chadman,

Can't you order from the Steelers.com site or a similar one? If you want, I can "middle man" for you. Just let me know, maybe the next package won't be filled with ants....

Thanks Chavezz, you evil bastard... :D

SteelerNation1
09-23-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm almost embarrassed to list all of my jerseys, but here goes:

#26 Woodson white signed and framed
#36 Bettis black signed and framed
Steel Curtain jersey with all signatures framed
#10 Stewart black
#10 Holmes SBXLIII
#10 Holmes throwback
#55 Porter white
#33 Fuqua black
#95 Lloyd (75th anniv patch)
#29 Foster black
#81 Edwards (oops)
#97 Bell black
#43 Polamalu black
#24 Taylor white (signed at tcamp this yr)
#7 Roethlisberger w/ XL patch
#7 Pro bowl jersey
#7 throwback
#34 Mendenhall white
#86 Ward black
#83 Miller white
#83 throwback
#91 Smith black
#98 hampton black
#99 Keisel black
#94 Timmons black
#56 Woodley black
#92 Harrison white
#25 Clark black
#53 Pouncey black
#17 Wallace black
#96 Hood white

I think that's it. :oops:

Chadman
09-23-2010, 11:18 PM

#10 Stewart black
#10 Holmes SBXLIII
#10 Holmes throwback
#55 Porter white
#33 Fuqua black
#29 Foster black
#81 Edwards (oops)
#97 Bell black
#43 Polamalu black
#7 Pro bowl jersey
#7 throwback
#34 Mendenhall white
#86 Ward black
#83 Miller white
#83 throwback
#91 Smith black
#98 hampton black
#99 Keisel black
#94 Timmons black
#56 Woodley black
#92 Harrison white
#25 Clark black
#53 Pouncey black
#17 Wallace black
#96 Hood white

Somebody seriously overpays you dude... :stirpot

stlrz d
09-23-2010, 11:23 PM

#10 Stewart black
#10 Holmes SBXLIII
#10 Holmes throwback
#55 Porter white
#33 Fuqua black
#29 Foster black
#81 Edwards (oops)
#97 Bell black
#43 Polamalu black
#7 Pro bowl jersey
#7 throwback
#34 Mendenhall white
#86 Ward black
#83 Miller white
#83 throwback
#91 Smith black
#98 hampton black
#99 Keisel black
#94 Timmons black
#56 Woodley black
#92 Harrison white
#25 Clark black
#53 Pouncey black
#17 Wallace black
#96 Hood white

Nice list...little fu*ker! :lol:

fordfixer
09-23-2010, 11:25 PM

#10 Stewart black
#10 Holmes SBXLIII
#10 Holmes throwback
#55 Porter white
#33 Fuqua black
#29 Foster black
#81 Edwards (oops)
#97 Bell black
#43 Polamalu black
#7 Pro bowl jersey
#7 throwback
#34 Mendenhall white
#86 Ward black
#83 Miller white
#83 throwback
#91 Smith black
#98 hampton black
#99 Keisel black
#94 Timmons black
#56 Woodley black
#92 Harrison white
#25 Clark black
#53 Pouncey black
#17 Wallace black
#96 Hood white

What no Woodson black you should be embarrassed :lol: :lol:

sentinel33
09-23-2010, 11:30 PM
Thats an impressive list. I picked up a redhawks jersey from Bens final year at Miami(Ohio). That one has been getting serious usage amongst others. I'll wear my Porter jersey as well. i miss peezy's fire.

"They shot me in Denver!!!"-gotta love it

Steelskin
09-23-2010, 11:36 PM
I only have (real) replica black Ben and Parker jerseys.... Thinking about getting a new one.

Maybe Pouncey? He'll be a Steeler for a long time--and a good one.

Maybe Trai Essex? I'd like to be the only one LOL :Beer

Whoever I get, I think my next one should be white

steelerkeylargo
09-23-2010, 11:59 PM
Have 18 jerseys
Bradshaw
Roethlisberer
Parker
Harris
Blier
Miller
WardX2
Webster
Hampton
Lambert
LLoyd
Woodson
Blount
PolamaluX2
Harrison
Holmes

SteelCrazy
09-24-2010, 07:47 AM
I have :

Bradshaw
Greene
Ward

and a Polamalu chinauthentic that is a dead on match to the real ones and i got it for $16. however, just one month after getting it, the site quit selling them. I was about to burn that site up with orders.

RuthlessBurgher
09-24-2010, 07:56 AM
I only have (real) replica black Ben and Parker jerseys.... Thinking about getting a new one.

Maybe Pouncey? He'll be a Steeler for a long time--and a good one.

Maybe Trai Essex? I'd like to be the only one LOL :Beer

Whoever I get, I think my next one should be white

Convinced my wife to change our new cat's name from Sasha to Pouncey. When she saw the Pouncey jersey as a possibility on the Borntrade site, she had to have it. I'll be wearing that jersey to our next home game against Baltimore. I'm evil. :twisted:

RuthlessBurgher
09-24-2010, 07:58 AM

#10 Stewart black
#10 Holmes SBXLIII
#10 Holmes throwback
#55 Porter white
#33 Fuqua black
#29 Foster black
#81 Edwards (oops)
#97 Bell black
#43 Polamalu black
#7 Pro bowl jersey
#7 throwback
#34 Mendenhall white
#86 Ward black
#83 Miller white
#83 throwback
#91 Smith black
#98 hampton black
#99 Keisel black
#94 Timmons black
#56 Woodley black
#92 Harrison white
#25 Clark black
#53 Pouncey black
#17 Wallace black
#96 Hood white

Sincerely jealous of the Fuqua. The Edwards? Not so much.

Do you have the platform shoes with the fish in them too?

Iron Shiek
09-24-2010, 08:04 AM

I don't want to sound like a spammer here...just want to help a Steeler brother out...

Black Aaron Smith jersey: http://www.borntrade.net/product/Pro1499.Html

White Aaron Smith jersey: http://www.borntrade.net/product/Pro66.Html

They are only $25 with tackle twill numbers and everything. The shipping is $25 per order, though, since they come via DHL directly from Asia (they arrive within 7-10 days, though, even for large orders). However, if you order $250 or more from them, shipping is free, and frankly, it is worth it. You can I was able to knock off a good chunk of my Christmas shopping list through this site buying football and hockey jerseys for family and friends, and every one that we got (mostly Steelers and Penguins, but I also got a LeBeau Lions throwback and a few Dolphins, Redskins, Giants, Eagles, Cowboys, Sabres, and University of Texas Longhorns in there as well...all of them were beautiful. I've bought over $500 worth of merchandise from these folks (over 20 jerseys) and haven't been disappointed with any of them (you couldn't buy 2 jerseys of similar quality from NFL shop for that price). In addition to the standard football jerseys, you can get old school Mitchell & Ness throwbacks for $28-$30 and hockey jerseys for $35. They also sell baseball and basketball jerseys as well, but I did not buy any of those, so I can't comment on them.

As I've said in other threads...I vouch for these sites as well. I actually use jerseychannelone.com. The jersey is slightly more in cost (I think like $35-40, but the shipping is included in the price). I've gotten 5 jerseys for me and others, and never been disappointed at how nice they are.

I roll with a white Ben replica (painted on everything) that I got in his rookie year or an "authentic" Troy 75th anniv throwback. I love that one! Got my girlfriend (a cincy transplant) a white authentic Troy. My kids alternate their black Troy and Ben jerseys.

I think I need to mix in a new one. I just realized its alot of ben and troy going on, but why not!?

RKSteel
09-24-2010, 09:17 AM
Generally wear my black Troy jersey.

If its an away game, I have a white 92 jersey, used to be Gildeon, but removed the name patch.

Breakout the black Kirkland jersey once in a while, if wife's not wearing it.

My daughter's: black Hines, Heath and Troy.

SteelerNation1
09-24-2010, 11:10 AM

The Edwards I bought in early 2000 after his solid rookie season. One of my only swings and misses.

Oh, and I am wearing this to the Planet tailgate:

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/37/377652.jpg

proudpittsburgher
09-24-2010, 11:31 AM
I have a Troy black jersey that's my game-day jersey, never to be worn otherwise during the season . . . the only white road jersey I have is Kendrell Bell. I have pretty much decided that no player is immune to being traded/cut/leaving through FA anymore, so if I ever get another jersey, it'll be a throwback. Of course, the plan was to buy a Bradshaw, not sure if I want to do that anymore.

RuthlessBurgher
09-24-2010, 12:28 PM

The Edwards I bought in early 2000 after his solid rookie season. One of my only swings and misses.

Oh, and I am wearing this to the Planet tailgate:

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/37/377652.jpg

You gotta add a pair of these, though.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_f3fTVkavMVg/SNjxG70lbnI/AAAAAAAAALc/3CSs7-15DsI/S220/expimpshoesblack.gif

And regarding the Edwards jersey, you should just say that I have a Troy jersey. You wouldn't be lying. No one will ask you if it's a 43 or an 81. :P

phillyesq
09-24-2010, 12:48 PM
On most occasions, I rock a black James Harrison.

I also have a black Troy P jersey that I purchased after his first or second season. For the sake of saving money, I actually purchased a kid's xl. At the time, it fit pretty well, as long as I just wore a long sleeve T underneath. Now, well, lets say that the jersey must have shrunk over time :wink:

aggiebones
09-24-2010, 01:14 PM
My bro and I used to get jerseys for each other, but then we noticed every time we go a jersey for someone, they got hurt or left. So we started buying strictly retired players. I bought him a Bleier one as he was a favorite of his growing up. And I got him a Ham one.

I have a Lambert one that I wear when we are in trouble of making the playoffs.

RuthlessBurgher
09-24-2010, 02:50 PM
On most occasions, I rock a black James Harrison.

I also have a black Troy P jersey that I purchased after his first or second season. For the sake of saving money, I actually purchased a kid's xl. At the time, it fit pretty well, as long as I just wore a long sleeve T underneath. Now, well, lets say that the jersey must have shrunk over time :wink:

A kid's XL? I bought my 9 year old son an adult small Wallace throwback recently. He is swimming in it now, but he'll grow...he's already tall for his age (my wife and I each 6' or over) but is skinny as a stick (unlike me now).

skyhawk
09-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Have 18 jerseys
Bradshaw
Roethlisberer
Parker
Harris
Blier
Miller
WardX2
Webster
Hampton