PDA

View Full Version : Finnegan calls out Hines...

SteelHead
09-17-2010, 04:44 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/team/TEN

CB Cortland Finnegan: "If we get an interception I'm gonna go find (Steelers WR) Hines Ward. Somebody has got to tattoo him because you know he's looking for somebody." Titans RapidReports

Dumb. Just Dumb.

Here's hoping Hines lays him out.

He's already taken your best shot and gotten up smiling....

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/12/24/alg_hit.jpg

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/91424631.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D086D79FBD3DEFC80D C65F032397D7B679049D4E7C7432C082E30A760B0D811297

NC Steeler Fan
09-17-2010, 05:36 PM
Don't mess with "Sweetie"! :twisted:

JTP53609
09-17-2010, 05:53 PM
oh fenny boy, your going to get hurt, I have a feeling

eniparadoxgma
09-17-2010, 05:58 PM
I hope he lays Ward out. I mean...the dude is DIVORCED! Have you heard?!?!?

focosteeler
09-17-2010, 07:38 PM
i just hope they dont cheap shot him and hurt him...that would freaking piss me off, i hope the refs are keeping an eye on that. i hate when people think the way hines plays is dirty and deserves payback...

Northern_Blitz
09-17-2010, 08:47 PM
i just hope they dont cheap shot him and hurt him...that would freaking piss me off, i hope the refs are keeping an eye on that. i hate when people think the way hines plays is dirty and deserves payback...

People call out Ward every week. I think he loves it. He will give better than he gets...just like he's been doing all his career.

hawaiiansteel
09-17-2010, 09:16 PM
[quote="SteelHead"]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/team/TEN

CB Cortland Finnegan: "If we get an interception I'm gonna go find (Steelers WR) Hines Ward. Somebody has got to tattoo him because you know he's looking for somebody." Titans RapidReports

sounds like Hines has already won this battle by getting into Finnegan's head.

focosteeler
09-17-2010, 11:15 PM

People call out Ward every week. I think he loves it. He will give better than he gets...just like he's been doing all his career.

thats true i didnt think about that....i hope that harrison and finnegan are on the field together on a special teams play and silverback shows finnegan what its like to tattoo someone :tt2

RuthlessBurgher
09-17-2010, 11:36 PM
Why does Finnegan have to wait for an interception to layeth the smacketh down upon Ward? News flash, Cortland...you play defense. You can pound on Hines whenever he catches the ball when you are covering him (which I predict will be quite often this week, as Ward seems to be Dixon's go to guy at this point).

Captain Lemming
09-18-2010, 12:13 AM

Bwahaaaaaaa :lol:

skyhawk
09-18-2010, 07:16 PM

I don't get it. What's up with the divorce thingy??

fordfixer
09-18-2010, 08:42 PM

Crash hate's Ward because he got divorced and stole his girlfriend or something like that :roll:

Captain Lemming
09-18-2010, 08:57 PM

Crash is upset because Ben's being accused of rape twice is considered "news" but in his hatred for Hines he cannot understand why the media will not report Hines Dastardly Deeds that resulted in his Disgusting Divorce.

We have no "proof" that Ben committed a crime but WE KNOW FOR A CERTAINTY Hines marriage WAS A FAILURE!!!!

Until Crash EDUCATED us on Hines sins, I never understood his rage.

Now no matter the subject, when Hines name is mentioned all we can think is, but he is DIVORCED.

Knowing he is divorced, now I know that Ward is the epitome of EVIL.

The media hates Hines? They LOVE Hines.
That's why he never gets called out for the crap he says, nor has his divorce ever been reported by them.

skyhawk
09-18-2010, 11:06 PM
[quote=eniparadoxgma]I hope he lays Ward out. I mean...the dude is DIVORCED! Have you heard?!?!?

Crash is upset because Ben's being accused of rape twice is considered "news" but in his hatred for Hines he cannot understand why the media will not report Hines Dastardly Deeds that resulted in his Disgusting Divorce.

We have no "proof" that Ben committed a crime but WE KNOW FOR A CERTAINTY Hines marriage WAS A FAILURE!!!!

Until Crash EDUCATED us on Hines sins, I never understood his rage.

Now no matter the subject, when Hines name is mentioned all we can think is, but he is DIVORCED.

Knowing he is divorced, now I know that Ward is the epitome of EVIL.

The media hates Hines? They LOVE Hines.
That's why he never gets called out for the crap he says, nor has his divorce ever been reported by them.[/quote:1ibv0f8v]

Ah. Thanks guys.

Now I get it, lol. :HeadBanger