PDA

View Full Version : Prez Tabs Hines to Get Asian-Americans on Gov't Dole

BradshawsHairdresser
09-17-2010, 02:26 PM
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 99941.html (http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_699941.html)

RuthlessBurgher
09-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Wait, though...isn't Hines DIVORCED!?!?!? :lol:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-17-2010, 03:10 PM
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_699941.html

Hey, Brad - do you happen to know anybody that is on Medicare? :wink:

Slapstick
09-17-2010, 03:29 PM

Hopefully, they aren't collecting Social Security...

...or unemployment...

feltdizz
09-17-2010, 03:44 PM
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_699941.html

keep government hands off my medicare!!!

Steelers>NFL
09-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Great job Hines. Show Obama how it is done.
Obama needs more of Hines on his team to clean up his financial & political mess
he created for America!

The Man of Steel
09-17-2010, 04:30 PM
Eff da gubmint.

BradshawsHairdresser
09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
"The commission coordinates with government agencies to get more Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders to take part in federal programs for businesses, agriculture, economic development and several other fields."

I don't know, I found it amusing...Sounds like the purpose of this commission is to persuade people to get involved with federal programs that they haven't previously been part of. On the whole, Asian-Americans have been a more self-reliant sector of the populace, and now we need a commission to get them more dependent on government?

And can't you just see Hines approaching one of these folks with his big smile, threatening to body-slam them if they don't sign up?

Snatch98
09-17-2010, 07:07 PM
Obama needs more of Hines on his team to clean up his financial & political mess
he created for America!

Alright Glenn Beck. Let me know how the "restoring of the nations honor goes". You have to spend money to make money. Obama was left with a sh.it storm, yet it's his mess. Laughable.

BradshawsHairdresser
09-17-2010, 08:40 PM
he created for America!

Alright Glenn Beck. Let me know how the "restoring of the nations honor goes". You have to spend money to make money. Obama was left with a sh.it storm, yet it's his mess. Laughable.

Almost as laughable as him making things worse, and blaming it all on those that went before him.

Bush dug the country into a pit. Obama expanded the pit into a crater. And I can't see anybody on the horizon, from either party, who will get us out.

Good thing we have football to follow. The political scene is just too depressing.

Snatch98
09-17-2010, 08:47 PM
he created for America!

Almost as laughable as him making things worse, and blaming it all on those that went before him.

Bush dug the country into a pit. Obama expanded the pit into a crater. And I can't see anybody on the horizon, from either party, who will get us out.

Good thing we have football to follow. The political scene is just too depressing.

I'm not even go to get in to it. Obama has barely been in office all things considered and as I said in my previous post things were going to get worse before they get better. You have to spend money to make money. Bush BURRIED the country, not just put it in a pit and anyone that took office after him would be dealing with the same bs. What exactly should have been done? Actually don't answer that because I have zero deisre to continue this conversation further and we're on a Steeler board.

BradshawsHairdresser
09-18-2010, 12:05 AM
he created for America!

I'm not even go to get in to it. Obama has barely been in office all things considered and as I said in my previous post things were going to get worse before they get better. You have to spend money to make money. Bush BURRIED the country, not just put it in a pit and anyone that took office after him would be dealing with the same bs. What exactly should have been done?

When Bush came into office, the country was running a $236 Billion surplus. By the time that reckless spendthrift left office, we were running a $1.2 Trillion deficit. When Obama took office, seeing we were headed for a wreck, he put his foot on the GAS, going on a spending spree that raised the deficit to $1.7 Trillion. I know the man has a Harvard education, but common sense tells you you can't get yourself out of a hole by digging it deeper!

Our national debt now exceeds $12 Trillion! Before long, the entire annual take of U.S. income taxes will go just to service that debt! By the end of September, 2012, the Debt will have reached $16.2 Trillion, nearly 100% of the projected Gross Domestic Product that year. This country is collapsing under the weight of this massive Debt. All the while our "leaders" keep on playing political games and making promises they can't keep...even doing things like expanding government with special programs for Asian-Americans that we can't even begin to pay for.

Actually don't answer that because I have zero deisre to continue this conversation further and we're on a Steeler board.

Well, I did answer, but rant over now. I'm done, too.

On to more positive subjects...Go, Steelers!

PSU_dropout43
09-18-2010, 12:49 AM
Someone please inform Mr. Divorcee that he has a well-compensated job with the Steelers.

Signed,
Crash

birtikidis
09-18-2010, 01:16 AM
he created for America!

I'm not even go to get in to it. Obama has barely been in office all things considered and as I said in my previous post things were going to get worse before they get better. You have to spend money to make money. Bush BURRIED the country, not just put it in a pit and anyone that took office after him would be dealing with the same bs. What exactly should have been done?

When Bush came into office, the country was running a $236 Billion surplus. By the time that reckless spendthrift left office, we were running a $1.2 Trillion deficit. When Obama took office, seeing we were headed for a wreck, he put his foot on the GAS, going on a spending spree that raised the deficit to $1.7 Trillion. I know the man has a Harvard education, but common sense tells you you can't get yourself out of a hole by digging it deeper!

Our national debt now exceeds $12 Trillion! Before long, the entire annual take of U.S. income taxes will go just to service that debt! By the end of September, 2012, the Debt will have reached $16.2 Trillion, nearly 100% of the projected Gross Domestic Product that year. This country is collapsing under the weight of this massive Debt. All the while our "leaders" keep on playing political games and making promises they can't keep...even doing things like expanding government with special programs for Asian-Americans that we can't even begin to pay for.

Actually don't answer that because I have zero deisre to continue this conversation further and we're on a Steeler board.

Well, I did answer, but rant over now. I'm done, too.

On to more positive subjects...Go, Steelers!
and the stupid box strikes again. only one president has operated with out a national debt. do you know who? John Adams. you watched one to many john kerry commercials. Clinton had a BUDGET surplus (meaning his YEARLY BUDGET SPENDING). the national debt and the BUDGET SURPLUS are not the same thing.
and for those that don't know, Jimmy Carter is the guy who set up Clinton with a great economy, and is a major reason Bush had a slumping economy. he created 401k bill that dumped baby boomer retirement directly into wall street. when those baby boomers started to retire, more money went out in the form of 401k then could possibly go in.
research people.

birtikidis
09-18-2010, 01:17 AM
and the last president to have the national debt actually shrink during his term was teddy roosevelt.

Crash
09-18-2010, 02:49 AM
Someone please inform Mr. Divorcee that he has a well-compensated job with the Steelers.

Signed,
Crash

I just hope they keep his acceptance speech down to an hour in the Rose Garden.

RuthlessBurgher
09-18-2010, 04:14 PM

Signed,
Crash

If so, I'm sure he'll spend 59 of those minutes throwing his quarterback under the bus out of jealosy. :lol:

Crash
09-18-2010, 04:38 PM

Signed,
Crash

If so, I'm sure he'll spend 59 of those minutes throwing his quarterback under the bus out of jealosy. :lol:

"Obama didn't give me a chance!" :(