PDA

View Full Version : One can wish cant they???

Dee Dub
09-17-2010, 01:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmWJb1gPIEM

He's hurt right now so hopefully he falls to the Steelers at 32. He would be a solid 3-4 CB. No doubt. Physical and goes up and defends as well as gets the ball.

NW Steeler
09-17-2010, 02:04 PM
How high is he on projected draft boards? He sure looks like the real deal in that video. It's no secret that we will probably looking for a CB next year. I doubt that Ike will be resigned.

Dee Dub
09-17-2010, 02:13 PM
How high is he on projected draft boards? He sure looks like the real deal in that video. It's no secret that we will probably looking for a CB next year. I doubt that Ike will be resigned.

Most have him 3rd of all the CB's behind Prince Amukamara and Patrick Petersen. Maybe a mid to 25 pick. But again because of his injury/late start this year he could fall a little. If Texas JR. Aaron Williams declares he in the mix too.

RuthlessBurgher
09-17-2010, 02:18 PM
I can't view YouTube videos at work. Who are we talking about here?

Dee Dub
09-17-2010, 02:22 PM

Ras-I Dowling--Virginia CB

RuthlessBurgher
09-17-2010, 02:51 PM

Ras-I Dowling--Virginia CB

Okay, thanks. I was actually surprised Dowling didn't come out last year.

jj28west
09-17-2010, 05:10 PM
Given his 40 time is around 4.5 he could potentially be there. Not that this means everything but the so called experts use this measureable to recognize elite ranking. Seems like he has everything else. I agree though Ike may be more then what the Steelers are willing to offer in this market.

Va Steelr
09-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Being in Va and a UVA fan. I've watched him a lot.He/s the best player on a decent D.
Can bite on double moves.Pretty good hands,long,rangy kid with a nose for the ball.
Don,t know if he is elite,but definately solid.Would love to have him.

RuthlessBurgher
09-17-2010, 11:22 PM
We certainly have had luck with UVa players before. Both James Farrior and Heath Miller have been tremendous players for us over the years, and both have earned enough respect from their teammates to be co-captains on this team right now.