PDA

View Full Version : Could we be stronger with a Hotel than a Colon?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-15-2010, 01:06 PM
Run blocking - Better now?

Pass blocking - ?

Overall - :?:

RuthlessBurgher
09-15-2010, 01:16 PM
I'd rather have Colon for the simple fact that he is entering his prime as opposed to Adams being well past his prime. At this point, one game in, I'd say it is essentially a push, though.

papillon
09-15-2010, 01:30 PM
I'd rather have Colon for the simple fact that he is entering his prime as opposed to Adams being well past his prime. At this point, one game in, I'd say it is essentially a push, though.

I concur with Ruthless; Colon is younger and could really take off as a right tackle in this league.

Pappy

BradshawsHairdresser
09-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Yeah, but "Colon problems" just sounds worse than "Hotel problems." :lol:

Maybe it's just me... :D

SteelCrazy
09-15-2010, 05:26 PM

I concur with Ruthless; Colon is younger and could really take off as a right tackle in this league.

Pappy

Let's just hope he doesnt take off early..........Although, didnt Flo lead the league in false starts last year?

Discipline of Steel
09-15-2010, 06:15 PM

Pappy

Let's just hope he doesnt take off early..........Although, didnt Flo lead the league in false starts last year?

Steelers wanted to maintain continuity at that position.