PDA

View Full Version : Distribution maps - week 2

PSU_dropout43
09-14-2010, 11:50 PM
http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-2

Discipline of Steel
09-15-2010, 12:20 AM
Thank you for the info! Dont get the game again this week. :evil:

But im going to see the game in TB live!

grotonsteel
09-15-2010, 09:51 AM
WTH...Why do CBS prefer Miami over Steelers in New Jersey??????????? :HeadBanger

Just because they are in AFC East???? There are more Steelers fan in Jersey than Fin fans...unfreakingbelievable.... :x

phillyesq
09-15-2010, 12:17 PM
I'd like to thank the tv powers that be for creating a nice little carve out for Philadelphia. :tt2 :tt2

Lebsteel
09-15-2010, 12:24 PM
Guess I will have to go to BW3 or stream it. I can't believe in the Cincinnati area they want to show the Bungals game rather than the Steelers! I hate to say it, but I think I will have to be pulling for the Bungals to beat the Ratbirds this weekend.

papillon
09-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Hmmm, okay, I'm not getting a map displayed when I click the link. Can someone let me know if the Steeler game will be shown in Central Pennsylvania? Or, is it the Ravens?

Pappy

phillyesq
09-15-2010, 02:24 PM
Hmmm, okay, I'm not getting a map displayed when I click the link. Can someone let me know if the Steeler game will be shown in Central Pennsylvania? Or, is it the Ravens?

Pappy

Odd, I'm not seeing the map now either. Depending where exactly in central pa, it appeared that some of it was Ravens, some of it Steelers.

PSU_dropout43
09-15-2010, 02:30 PM
The site is experiencing some problems.

Scarletfire1970
09-15-2010, 02:31 PM
I am not getting the maps either.

grotonsteel
09-15-2010, 02:32 PM

Pappy

Odd, I'm not seeing the map now either. Depending where exactly in central pa, it appeared that some of it was Ravens, some of it Steelers.

Same here...map is gone now...hope it changes for New jersey.... :Beer

Harrisburg was under Ratbird cloud...not sure about remaining PA.

Scarletfire1970
09-15-2010, 02:43 PM
I hope we are still getting the game in Philly. I might go to the Steelers bar again anyway. That was fun last week.

papillon
09-15-2010, 10:06 PM
All of PA gets the Steelers except where we live. :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger

They some how feel that more Ravens fans live in south Central PA than Steeler fans, they're wrong and it isn't even close.

Pappy

Steelgal
09-15-2010, 10:13 PM
Woohoo!! The Colts aren't playing at 1:00, so I get to watch the Steelers on the big screen this week instead of online :Boobs

phillyesq
09-16-2010, 10:09 AM
All of PA gets the Steelers except where we live. :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger

They some how feel that more Ravens fans live in south Central PA than Steeler fans, they're wrong and it isn't even close.

Pappy

You really did get the shaft. I read somewhere that Harrisburg is considered a secondary market of the Ravens, and I'm assuming this is derived from a formula that is based, at least in part, on distance. A shame, because it doesn't at all reflect reality.

steelnavy
09-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Does anybody know how accurate these maps are? Last week, it showed that Va Bch would be getting the Carolina game (I think; definitely wasn't Steelers) and on Sunday morning, when I was getting ready to go to the sports bar, I saw it was going to be televised. Nice surprise!

Steelgal
09-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Does anybody know how accurate these maps are? Last week, it showed that Va Bch would be getting the Carolina game (I think; definitely wasn't Steelers) and on Sunday morning, when I was getting ready to go to the sports bar, I saw it was going to be televised. Nice surprise!

Last year it was accurate for me every week that I checked (probably 1/2 the season). It was also good for me last week.