PDA

View Full Version : Ravens WR's vs Steelers CB's

jj28west
09-13-2010, 10:01 PM
I know we have to get by the Titans & Bucs but I cant help but look at the matchup in a couple of weeks. I imagine Mason gets Ike, Boldin gets BMAC, so does that mean TJ gets Gay or do we go with a taller guy like Lewis?

Meanwhile the Ravens are getting pressure with three on the line and dropping 8 back. The one thing DD has over Sanchez is mobility. What good are the high % short dinks and dunks bewtween the 20's.

Honestly, if BA opens up the playbook on DD and he fails you still have to give him a pass. What do I know but I think Lefty would struggle also even with a deeper playbook.

Stewie
09-14-2010, 09:22 AM
Wanna see Crezdon play....NOW!!!!

ramblinjim
09-14-2010, 09:29 AM
TJ on Gay is a terrible mismatch. I hate Douchesmama as much as the next guy but he's 6'2" and has good hands. That's a mismatch. I would think you stick Gay on old man Clayton and take your chances, with BMAC on Douchesmama and Ike on Boldin.

Either way, I think the Ravens top 3 WR on paper are at least as good as our top 3 CB's.

Oviedo
09-14-2010, 09:30 AM
I think Ike gets Boldin and Bmac gets Mason. Gay will have to cover Houswhatever. Timmons will match up with Heap.

D Rock
09-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Troy.

cruzer8
09-14-2010, 11:52 AM
TJ on Gay is a terrible mismatch. I hate Douchesmama as much as the next guy but he's 6'2" and has good hands. That's a mismatch. I would think you stick Gay on old man Clayton and take your chances, with BMAC on Douchesmama and Ike on Boldin.

Either way, I think the Ravens top 3 WR on paper are at least as good as our top 3 CB's.

You mean Mason, right? Clayton is no longer on the team.

LOL @ "wanna see Butler play now". Why is it some fans just can't accept that coaches see these players in every aspect every single day and name the 45 actives based on what they bring to that 45 man active roster?

ikestops85
09-14-2010, 12:00 PM
I think we have to put Ike on Boldin. Gay, who seems to be playing more like he did in 2008, can match up well with the smaller Mason. Watching the game last night I saw Mason in the huddle next to Rice and he didn't look much taller than Ray. That leaves McFadden on TJ.

I have to admit those are 3 very good receivers and we will have our hands full. Troy being back is the wildcard in the game and I think he gets in Flacco's head. If the front 7 puts the pressure on Troy will clean up all of Flacco's mistakes and we will be okay against them.