PDA

View Full Version : Who is up against Hotel next week?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-13-2010, 09:08 AM
For me, that is the week to week question.

If it's a speed rusher, I cringe. A bull rusher, not so much.

Maybe he should take ballet lessons or something, to help him focus on footwork ... :lol:

Oviedo
09-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Adams had a good game yesterday and when the coaches grade him out and evaluate film I'm sure that Kugler will be pleased even if some fans never will be.

steelblood
09-13-2010, 09:27 AM
Adams had a good game yesterday and when the coaches grade him out and evaluate film I'm sure that Kugler will be pleased even if some fans never will be.

I completely agree.

Kroy Bierman is Atlanta's best DL player. Adams was beaten by Bierman cleanly in pass pro a couple of times. But, Adams also did a great job run blocking and if you watch the TD in overtime, Adams took Bierman and drove him down the line. He, Essex, Heath, Hines, and Johnson destroyed their targets. That play was a thing of beauty. Adams will be an inconsistent pass blocker from time to time, but his run blocking can be awesome.

Have faith in Kugler. He knows Flozell's strengths and weaknesses. He can make this line even better.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-13-2010, 09:44 AM

I completely agree.

Kroy Bierman is Atlanta's best DL player. Adams was beaten by Bierman cleanly in pass pro a couple of times. But, Adams also did a great job run blocking and if you watch the TD in overtime, Adams took Bierman and drove him down the line. He, Essex, Heath, Hines, and Johnson destroyed their targets. That play was a thing of beauty. Adams will be an inconsistent pass blocker from time to time, but his run blocking can be awesome.

Have faith in Kugler. He knows Flozell's strengths and weaknesses. He can make this line even better.

It surely was!

Maybe we could throw a screen to the right side now and then to slow down the pass rush.