PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bob Costas and Chris Collinsworth...

msp26505
09-12-2010, 07:07 PM
I hate to break it to you, but if the Dallas Cowboys happen to get to the Super Bowl (which they wont) it will not be the first time a team has been played the Super Bowl on their home field.

Super Bowl XIII - played in the Los Angeles Coliseum - Steelers 31 L.A. Rams 19

Jagoffs. :Beer

P.S. If you weren't watching the open of "Football Night in America", this probably makes no sense. But they are still wrong.

...and still jagoffs. :Beer

stlrz d
09-12-2010, 07:20 PM
I hate to break it to you, but if the Dallas Cowboys happen to get to the Super Bowl (which they wont) it will not be the first time a team has been played the Super Bowl on their home field.

P.S. If you weren't watching the open of "Football Night in America", this probably makes no sense. But they are still wrong.

I hate to break this to you, but it was SB XIV and it was played in the Rose Bowl.

msp26505
09-12-2010, 07:50 PM

I hate to break this to you, but it was SB XIV and it was played in the Rose Bowl.

skyhawk
09-12-2010, 08:11 PM

bad word.

:shock:

buckeyehoppy
09-12-2010, 08:13 PM

bad word.

Dude, don't take it so hard. You were right when you said the Cowqueens weren't gonna make the SB. They'll do the Dallas Hustle again: make the playoffs and take a $hit in them. One and done, bay-bee.

You were also right when you called Costas and Collinsworthless JAGOFFS. Therefore, you would have been right twice. That's two times more than I've ever been right with my wife.

FWIW, you're having a good day. And we're all hoping you're enjoying the first of several Steelers wins this season! :Beer :tt2 :tt1 :Beer :tt2 :tt1 :Beer :tt2 :tt1

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Hey msp - they JUST said those words on my TV ... how did you hear them way back when you made the initial post?

Oh, and can you PM me ... I have some questions about tomorrow's stock market! :lol: :lol:

P.S. I agree with what was posted ^^ ... you were right about what counted ... they are jagoffs.

JTP53609
09-12-2010, 09:08 PM
I HATE THE COWBOYS

sorry for the screaming, but what have they done to get so much love, thier owner has plastic in and on his body from his head down, he built a stadium to impress people and his team has won nothing more than any team in the nfl since the mid 90's. but the media loves them.

The Man of Steel
09-12-2010, 09:12 PM
NBC needs to get out of the football business because their entire presentation is bush-league.

ikestops85
09-13-2010, 03:14 PM
JAGOFFS ...

Ah, for a moment there I thought I was back living in Bethel Park. I haven't heard that word in a long time :Cheers

P.S. I agree those two are JAGOFFS

P.S.S. and so is Bradshaw for his pre-game comments :stirpot

Slapstick
09-13-2010, 04:11 PM

QFT

JTP53609
09-13-2010, 08:45 PM
JAGOFFS ...

Ah, for a moment there I thought I was back living in Bethel Park. I haven't heard that word in a long time :Cheers

Im from Bethel Park