PDA

View Full Version : Skippy ... Tomlin's call

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-12-2010, 05:37 PM
So, what is Skippy so far, 1 for 3?

I'm not so sure that was the best call by Tomlin either. The downside to Skippy missing was ... exactly what happened, better field position for them, and ultimately a score.

I think that we would have been in a better position if we had failed on a fake, or gone for a 1st!

At least we would have gotten a few yards out of it ...

Iron Shiek
09-12-2010, 05:47 PM
I think it was a fine call.

However, did i really see a skippy kickoff go about 8 yards into the endzone? Or was I trippin'?

jj28west
09-12-2010, 05:50 PM

However, did i really see a skippy kickoff go about 8 yards into the endzone? Or was I trippin'?

Confirmed. ALthough I think his urine is dirty with some type of performance enhancement. :D

His arms are almost big as Woodleys.

The kick that hit the post would have been good from 60.

SteelHoss
09-12-2010, 05:50 PM

I agree with the call. It was the only one to make. No! You weren't trippin! LOL!

Snatch98
09-12-2010, 06:18 PM
So, what is Skippy so far, 1 for 3?

I'm not so sure that was the best call by Tomlin either. The downside to Skippy missing was ... exactly what happened, better field position for them, and ultimately a score.

I think that we would have been in a better position if we had failed on a fake, or gone for a 1st!

At least we would have gotten a few yards out of it ...

He misjudged the wind. All of his FG's had the distance certainly not Tomlin's fault Reed pushed it right. The one nearly went in anyway. Even with the 2 misses Reed was booming kicks today. He'll adjust as the season progresses and get back to being Mr. Consistency.