PDA

View Full Version : Revis signs with Jets - they play Ravens week 1

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-06-2010, 09:03 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/07/sport ... ts.html?hp (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/07/sports/football/07jets.html?hp)

... And they play the Ravens in week 1. Looking for any edge to get us in the playoffs - if he can pic 6 Fellaco or something, and the Ravens have 1 extra loss, I'll take it!

fezziwig
09-06-2010, 10:35 AM
I knew he would eventually be signed. Ryan should learn not to boast so much about his players, tends to make them and their agent feel they can ask for more money. At least it did for Revis.

grotonsteel
09-06-2010, 11:06 AM
S Holmes is next to ask for big payday.

Ryan is now claiming he was the best player for Jets in TC.

Seriously Ryan and Jets GM simply don't get it.

RuthlessBurgher
09-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Considering Rex Ryan's severe case of constant diarrhea of the mouth, you'd think that would eventually help him lose weight. It is difficult to stuff more cheesecake in your piehole when you never shut up.

BradshawsHairdresser
09-06-2010, 12:22 PM

Well, it was fitting that the Jets got Revis re-signed. With Santokio on the squad, too, they now have Revis and Butthead.

grotonsteel
09-06-2010, 12:38 PM

Well, it was fitting that the Jets got Revis re-signed. With Santokio on the squad, too, they now have Revis and Butthead.

:lol:

DukieBoy
09-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Considering Rex Ryan's severe case of constant diarrhea of the mouth, you'd think that would eventually help him lose weight. It is difficult to stuff more cheesecake in your piehole when you never shut up. Cannot stand him, even more now that the Jests are on Hard Knocks.. Everything obvious about him is way too oversized. Like to see him come after Silverback and get body-slammed like that Cleveland dude. There's a picture just waiting to get photoshopped.

Sugar
09-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Revis can't cover the whole field himself. I think the experts will be willing to crown Baltimore when they flat out destroy the Jets in the first game of the year.

Stewie
09-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Should be an interesting game. The Jets' weakness, in my official, certified non-professional opinion, is their QB. The Ravens will try to harass him, but they better get to him, because their secondary is not all that. Two teams that I dislike intensely, but I have to pull for the Jets, the Ravens being division rivals.

aggiebones
09-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Like most holdout players, Revis will pull something in game 1 or 2 and miss ALOT of time. Likely costing the Jets the season. They should have a tougher schedule this year anyway and Sanchez looks like warm poo.

Sugar
09-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Like most holdout players, Revis will pull something in game 1 or 2 and miss ALOT of time. Likely costing the Jets the season. They should have a tougher schedule this year anyway and Sanchez looks like warm poo.

This is part of my point. I think that the Ravens, despite their secondary issues, will harrass and abuse Sanchez all day long. Santonio (the Raven killer) won't be there to save him.