PDA

View Full Version : Pat White

steelblood
09-06-2010, 08:50 AM
The kid went unclaimed.

I'd give him a PS spot. Heck we need a little QB insurance right now, and we could bring him in and convince him to switch to WR. He'd been awful this preseason, but you need someone to run the scout team. Why not?

The Man of Steel
09-06-2010, 08:55 AM
The kid went unclaimed.

I'd give him a PS spot. Heck we need a little QB insurance right now, and we could bring him in and convince him to switch to WR. He'd been awful this preseason, but you need someone to run the scout team. Why not?
All of the QB's and WR's on the roster right now are significantly better than Pat White so I just don't see a place for him with the Steelers. Besides, Antwan Randel El and Hines Ward are both capable of playing QB in an emergency situation.

steelblood
09-06-2010, 08:59 AM
The kid went unclaimed.

All of the QB's and WR's on the roster right now are significantly better than Pat White so I just don't see a place for him with the Steelers. Besides, Antwan Randel El and Hines Ward are both capable of playing QB in an emergency situation.

I didn't say put him on the roster. I said PS. And, to be fair, no one really knows what his potential is at WR and he does have the skill set to be an NFL QB. This is exactly the sort of player you put on the ps. Also, they need a QB right now to run the scout team.

MeetJoeGreene
09-06-2010, 09:10 AM
Pat White???

I would rather have Pat Sajak.. or Vanna White

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQajyuXE7_9kCGGkBcv1iGT_hkgJDUhM 3vYpRsVZXbWd-LQoz0&t=1&usg=__qyscxynwwP44hBR3QZrxgaunPdU=

Seriously... if the team that basically popularized the wildcat can't make use of him....

The Man of Steel
09-06-2010, 09:12 AM
The kid went unclaimed.

I didn't say put him on the roster. I said PS.
I know that but I wouldn't waste a spot on the practice squad for him either. White only made the Dolphins roster last season because they run that Wildcat offense and they thought he could add some new dimension to it. Great athlete, but he has no future in the NFL IMHO.

grotonsteel
09-06-2010, 10:59 AM
The kid went unclaimed.

If that guy can't play in Miami Wild Cat he ain't that good.

kennyes
09-07-2010, 01:57 AM
Pat White???

I would rather have Pat Sajak.. or Vanna White

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQajyuXE7_9kCGGkBcv1iGT_hkgJDUhM 3vYpRsVZXbWd-LQoz0&t=1&usg=__qyscxynwwP44hBR3QZrxgaunPdU=

Seriously... if the team that basically popularized the wildcat can't make use of him....

:lol: