PDA

View Full Version : TT curse continues for Lendale

rpmpit
09-03-2010, 08:12 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... s-tendon/1 (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/09/broncos-lendale-white-to-miss-season-with-torn-achilles-tendon/1)

The Denver Broncos lost RB LenDale White for the season when he suffered a torn Achilles' tendon on Thursday day, PFT and ESPN reported.

White joined the Broncos in early August after the team lost RBs Knowshon Moreno and Correll Buckhalter. He was behind them on the depth chart and was set to serve a four-game suspension to start the season also.

White, who will be 26 in December, has seen his career go into a downward trajectory.

He rushed for a career-low 222 yards last season with the Tennessee Titans, who traded him to the Seattle Seahawks on draft day. The Seahawks, run by White's former USC coach Pete Carroll, cut him just more than a month later.

-- Sean Leahy

DukieBoy
09-03-2010, 09:47 PM
The karma of the towel is inescapable

hawaiiansteel
09-04-2010, 01:57 AM
couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...LenWhale got what he deserved.

don't mess with the Terrible Towel. :tt2 :tt1

birtikidis
09-04-2010, 02:29 AM
Well his career is effectively over. too bad. I hate to see guys go out that way.

AngryAsian
09-04-2010, 08:57 AM
I can't see because my slanted eyes are deluged with tears.

proudpittsburgher
09-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Buh Bye, Lenwhale, don't let the door hitcha where the good lord split ya. Hell, let it, I don't care about your towel-stompin arse.

Discipline of Steel
09-04-2010, 09:04 AM
Now he can go back to the ocean where he belongs and gorge himself on krill.

DukieBoy
09-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Now he can go back to the ocean where he belongs and gorge himself on krill.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :Cheers

Shoe
09-04-2010, 10:45 AM
THIS is not the TT curse. This is the I'm marginally (for the NFL) talented, yet I have no idea what it takes to be a professional, I drink too much, I go out too much, I eat too much, I am entitled curse.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-04-2010, 10:51 AM
THIS is not the TT curse. This is the I'm marginally (for the NFL) talented, yet I have no idea what it takes to be a professional, I drink too much, I go out too much, I eat too much, I am entitled curse.

The TT curse works in mysterious ways ... :D