PDA

View Full Version : It's lots of fun

stlrz d
09-02-2010, 11:01 AM
sitting in the Cleveland airport while wearing a Steelers shirt!

Just sayin'! :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
09-02-2010, 12:28 PM

I'd imagine the same would not be true wearing a Browns shirt at the Pittsburgh airport.

After a while, all the pointing, laughing, and mocking would get tiresome. :wink:

:brownssuck

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-02-2010, 01:51 PM

I'd imagine the same would not be true wearing a Browns shirt at the Pittsburgh airport.

After a while, all the pointing, laughing, and mocking would get tiresome. :wink:

Actually it could be quite profitable.......I'd toss the poor unfortunate soul a quarter to help turn his life around. :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
09-02-2010, 02:11 PM
[quote="stlrz d":1scwrfyl]sitting in the Cleveland airport while wearing a Steelers shirt!

Actually it could be quite profitable.......I'd toss the poor unfortunate soul a quarter to help turn his life around. :lol:[/quote:1scwrfyl]

Only a quarter? At least toss the poor fella a looney...or possibly even a tooney, ya cheap bastage. :mrgreen:

StarSpangledSteeler
09-02-2010, 02:14 PM

That just brought a smile to my face. Well done.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-02-2010, 02:18 PM
[quote="stlrz d":od8o7sgh]sitting in the Cleveland airport while wearing a Steelers shirt!

Actually it could be quite profitable.......I'd toss the poor unfortunate soul a quarter to help turn his life around. :lol:

Only a quarter? At least toss the poor fella a looney...or possibly even a tooney, ya cheap bastage. :mrgreen:[/quote:od8o7sgh]

LOL.....I was going to say Loonie but didn't think that many here would get it.

flippy
09-02-2010, 02:35 PM
I hate the Browns, but I see them as the NFLs big turnaround team this year.

I kinda hope they get good so we can have a great rivalry again.

RussBII
09-02-2010, 03:18 PM

I actually think the Raiders might be the big shocker this year... but i'm never right about this stuff.

flippy
09-02-2010, 03:22 PM

I actually think the Raiders might be the big shocker this year... but i'm never right about this stuff.

I have the Raiders and the Clowns making the playoffs.

hawaiiansteel
09-02-2010, 03:27 PM

http://www.chargertom.com/raiderfaneyepatch1.jpg
THE RAIDERS ARE SO BAD THEIR FANS ARE NOW WEARING TWO EYE PATCHES
SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO SEE THEM GET SLAUGHTERED (AGAIN).

flippy
09-02-2010, 03:38 PM

http://www.chargertom.com/raiderfaneyepatch1.jpg
THE RAIDERS ARE SO BAD THEIR FANS ARE NOW WEARING TWO EYE PATCHES
SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO SEE THEM GET SLAUGHTERED (AGAIN).

I thought those were from the coach punching everyone in the face.

Slapstick
09-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Only a quarter? At least toss the poor fella a looney...or possibly even a tooney, ya cheap bastage. :mrgreen:

Actually, here in the states, I wouldn't toss the dumb bastard a Sacagaewa if I had one...

RuthlessBurgher
09-02-2010, 04:27 PM

Actually, here in the states, I wouldn't toss the dumb bastard a Sacagaewa if I had one...

Sure you would...but you'd likely whip it at his head. :mrgreen:

The Man of Steel
09-02-2010, 05:06 PM
We already have a great rivalry going on with the Browns, the Purple-Browns of Baltimore that is.

proudpittsburgher
09-02-2010, 05:16 PM
[quote="stlrz d":24w6los6]sitting in the Cleveland airport while wearing a Steelers shirt!

Only a quarter? At least toss the poor fella a looney...or possibly even a tooney, ya cheap bastage. :mrgreen:[/quote:24w6los6]

Cheap Bastage? You Far-gin Ice-hole. You are violating his sum-na-ma-nitchin rights. :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
09-02-2010, 05:53 PM
[quote="stlrz d":2wn5aiyv]sitting in the Cleveland airport while wearing a Steelers shirt!

Cheap Bastage? You Far-gin Ice-hole. You are violating his sum-na-ma-nitchin rights. :lol:[/quote:2wn5aiyv]

We got a lot in common. We both scrub floors. We're both swell lookers. And neither one of us is Chinese. :mrgreen: