PDA

View Full Version : Florio From PFT A Steeler Fan?

sd steel
09-01-2010, 07:26 PM
I was listening to sports radio on a local station here today, and they interviewed Florio, and asked him some questions about the slumping Padres, and said he quit following baseball after his Pirates got rid of Bonilla, Bonds and Van Slyke.

Now I know I have read here many times how Florio hates the Steelers, but seriously if you were once a Bucco fan it would have to follow that you would also be a Steeler fan....no?

Discipline of Steel
09-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Thats exactly when I stopped following baseball too!

steelblood
09-01-2010, 07:55 PM
No. There is no way he likes the Steelers.

Flasteel
09-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Thats exactly when I stopped following baseball too!

Me three :cry:

Florio is a Steelers fan. I've been reading his stuff since the old NFLTalk days about 10 years back and it's come through many times. He's been accused of being a Steeler homer as much as he has a Steeler hater. I think he tries to cover his trail either way.

Relentless7
09-01-2010, 09:40 PM
I don't care who he is a fan of... he's an idiot.

SteelCrazy
09-01-2010, 09:58 PM
I don't care who he is a fan of... he's an idiot.
:Clap :Clap :Clap :Boobs

PSU_dropout43
09-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Like sd steel, Florio is a Steelers hater. :lol:

I believe Florio is a life-long vikings fan.

sd steel
09-01-2010, 11:40 PM

Ouch! My wallet would say different, and so would my wife. :tt1

He's a Steeler fan and just tries to cover it up.....and he's an idiot, and as PSU_dropout43 and a few others on this board have proven, you can be an idiot and a Steeler fan at the same time. :P

calmkiller
09-02-2010, 07:46 AM

This is correct. He has hated the Steelers since they beat his Vikings in the superbowl.

proudpittsburgher
09-02-2010, 10:01 AM

This is correct. He has hated the Steelers since they beat his Vikings in the superbowl.

OK, which is it? We have some who definitively say he's a Steelers fan, and others who definitively say he's a Vikings fan.

proudpittsburgher
09-02-2010, 10:01 AM

OK, which is it? We have some who definitively say he's a Steelers fan, and others who definitively say he's a Vikings fan.

Of course, we all agree he is an idiot. :)