PDA

View Full Version : Is the Thursday night game on national TV?

Oviedo
08-31-2010, 02:58 PM
Anyone know for those of us outside of the 'Burgh

steelerkeylargo
08-31-2010, 03:10 PM
No....Sat. on NFLN

Oviedo
08-31-2010, 03:29 PM
Will it be on the web??

feltdizz
08-31-2010, 03:40 PM
It's on Fox...

but I live in Charlotte. :tt2

NJ-STEELER
08-31-2010, 11:53 PM
doesn't Pitt also play thurs?

pitt game on TV vs. interent preseason stillers game.. tough choice

feltdizz
09-01-2010, 12:08 AM

hmmmmm... Sports bar.

hawaiiansteel
09-01-2010, 12:09 AM

should be a great game against the Utes...Panthers are taking 3 points and should be very good this season if Sunseri plays well. Utah lost both of their starting safeties from last year and only has 4 returning defensive starters returning so Jonathan Baldwin and Dion Lewis could have big games.

i just worry, a first time starting QB on the road playing in altitude at night versus a sold-out crowd...the Pitt defense will need to play well also.

proudpittsburgher
09-01-2010, 06:55 AM
Will it be on the web??

preseason games are almost always on the web. Just look back on the thread for the first preseason game and there are a myriad of sites listed.

RuthlessBurgher
09-01-2010, 07:44 AM

should be a great game against the Utes...Panthers are taking 3 points and should be very good this season if Sunseri plays well. Utah lost both of their starting safeties from last year and only has 4 returning defensive starters returning so Jonathan Baldwin and Dion Lewis could have big games.

i just worry, a first time starting QB on the road playing in altitude at night versus a sold-out crowd...the Pitt defense will need to play well also.

Don't worry...just a few days ago, Dennis Dixon proved that a young QB should have no problem going from Pittsburgh to play with the starters on the road in altitude at night...err, nevermind. :wink:

Steelers>NFL
09-01-2010, 07:53 AM
I live in Central PA. It is on CBS @ 7:30pm in our area.

proudpittsburgher
09-01-2010, 08:55 AM

Central PA . . . aren't you in the local market for pittsburgh?

feltdizz
09-01-2010, 09:09 AM

While the PITT D is very good... Wanny finds ways to keep teams in games. I really hope this is the year PITT starts out strong and doesn't have a NC State type road game.

flippy
09-01-2010, 09:09 AM
It's not on in Raleigh which is odd because this is Panther country. I also noticed it's not on the standard radio station either due to college football.

Oviedo
09-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Will it be on the web??

preseason games are almost always on the web. Just look back on the thread for the first preseason game and there are a myriad of sites listed.

Anyone remember the name of that thread or the websites listed?

Steelers>NFL
09-01-2010, 09:48 AM

Central PA . . . aren't you in the local market for pittsburgh?
Yes I am.
I get to see about 12 out of 16 season games on tv. The other 4 games they show Raven
games.
They do show all preseason Steelers games.

frankthetank1
09-01-2010, 09:57 AM

While the PITT D is very good... Wanny finds ways to keep teams in games. I really hope this is the year PITT starts out strong and doesn't have a NC State type road game.

or finishes the year strong, that would be nice as well. cincy was good last year but pitt should of won that game. the road loss to wvu was horrible as well, they werent very good last season and that should of been a win. wanny is a great recruiter but he sucks as a coach overall.

proudpittsburgher
09-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Will it be on the web??

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12910 (http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12910)

proudpittsburgher
09-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Will it be on the web??

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12910 (http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12910)

Chavezz
09-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Greenville NC and it's on.

PSU_dropout43
09-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Hurricane Earl?

proudpittsburgher
09-02-2010, 09:59 AM
Hurricane Earl?

In Pittsburgh?