PDA

View Full Version : Santonion update?

Djfan
08-31-2010, 09:31 AM
Has anyone heard anything about him? How is he doing? Anything?

proudpittsburgher
08-31-2010, 09:34 AM
The Jets offense has looked pathetic all preseason, but Tone looked fine when he had balls thrown his way. He is a solid addition to that team if he stays out of trouble, not sure if Sanchez is going to live up to the hype, though.

steelsnis
08-31-2010, 11:35 AM
Santonio is suspended for the first 4 games, right?

I think Ben has his answer as to who can catch passes for him during September's hiatus!!! :wink:

focosteeler
08-31-2010, 12:30 PM
The Jets offense has looked pathetic all preseason, but Tone looked fine when he had balls thrown his way. He is a solid addition to that team if he stays out of trouble, not sure if Sanchez is going to live up to the hype, though.

sanchez is one of the most overrated qbs in the game...if anything keeps the jets out of the superbowl it will be him...he got so much credit last year when he threw 20 ints and 12 tds

RussBII
08-31-2010, 12:51 PM
He looks to be having a pretty good camp in Hard Knocks. That being said, I worry about who is going to throw him the ball.

RuthlessBurgher
08-31-2010, 01:10 PM

sanchez is one of the most overrated qbs in the game...if anything keeps the jets out of the superbowl it will be him...he got so much credit last year when he threw 20 ints and 12 tds

He's striving to live up to the standard of past New York Jets "great" Joe Namath who had 220 ints and 173 tds, the single most overrated QB of all time.

But since both are playboys who play in New York, they will be more heralded than good quarterbacks elsewhere.

proudpittsburgher
08-31-2010, 01:55 PM

He's striving to live up to the standard of past New York Jets "great" Joe Namath who had 220 ints and 173 tds, the single most overrated QB of all time.

But since both are playboys who play in New York, they will be more heralded than good quarterbacks elsewhere.

I heard Namath's name mentioned on the commercial for NFLN's list of the top 100 football players of all time. I really hope they just manipulated the tape and he wasn't actually on the list.

Dee Dub
08-31-2010, 02:56 PM
Yes....I have heard...all I need to know.............HE PLAYS FOR THE JETS!!

Let's move on.

DukieBoy
08-31-2010, 05:55 PM
Bruce Arians made Holmes into the receiver he is today.
:wink:

hawaiiansteel
08-31-2010, 07:20 PM
Bruce Arians made Holmes into the receiver he is today.
:wink:

Bruce Arians taught Sanstonio how to wake n' bake?

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/lilbluedog/myspace%20stuff/WakeBake_LG22.gif

birtikidis
08-31-2010, 07:26 PM
Holmes had a really nice catch and run in their last preseason game. looked alot like Browns td. only difference was.. he got caught from behind... and he fumbled the ball.

DukieBoy
08-31-2010, 07:29 PM
Holmes had a really nice catch and run in their last preseason game. looked alot like Browns td. only difference was.. he got caught from behind... and he fumbled the ball.
Tripped up on the grass ???
:lol:

flippy
09-02-2010, 02:48 PM
I heard Rex say Santonio's the best player on the Jets practice field on HardKnocks last night. Guess he'll be asking for about as much as Revis eventually gets.

Rex's mouth is ruining his overrated team. Hahahahahaha!!!!!

flippy
09-02-2010, 02:49 PM
I heard Rex say Santonio's the best player on the Jets practice field on HardKnocks last night. Guess he'll be asking for about as much as Revis eventually gets.

Rex's mouth is ruining his overrated team. Hahahahahaha!!!!!