PDA

View Full Version : Sepulveda thin air kickoff theory...

JPbucco
08-30-2010, 12:38 PM
He was crushing them pregame but stunk it up when the bright lights went on.

Any golfers on the board can follow this thinking. Every year we go to Steelers camp and always golf at one of the local courses.
This one course in Greenwood I believe, has a wide open fairway with an elevated tee box...very inviting to the eye.

Every time, I swing way too hard and hook it or swing too hard and pop it up.

I think after seeing how far the ball went in warm ups, Dan decided he could really crush it when the game started (also not accounting for the extra adrenalin)....the first miss just made him try that much harder.

I have a feeling it takes time to get acclimated to kicking in Denver.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
08-30-2010, 12:43 PM
He was crushing them pregame but stunk it up when the bright lights went on.

Any golfers on the board can follow this thinking. Every year we go to Steelers camp and always golf at one of the local courses.
This one course in Greenwood I believe, has a wide open fairway with an elevated tee box...very inviting to the eye.

Every time, I swing way too hard and hook it or swing too hard and pop it up.

I think after seeing how far the ball went in warm ups, Dan decided he could really crush it when the game started (also not accounting for the extra adrenalin)....the first miss just made him try that much harder.

I have a feeling it takes time to get acclimated to kicking in Denver.

And you called my thread the dumbest.post.ever. :?:

Just kidding, jpbucco, you may have been right. Frankly, I think Skippy paid off the ball boys to give Sep flaccid balls. :shock:

JPbucco
08-30-2010, 12:59 PM
Sorry about that... Batch against third stringers just doesn't inspire me.

Lefty can hold the fort with D.D. getting snaps. Hopefully it's only 4 games.