PDA

View Full Version : Batch's INT

Djfan
08-30-2010, 08:30 AM
From the stands it looked like the defender got great separation, and Batch hit him right on the numbers, and he took it in for the TD. Great play, except the wrong shirt on.

All kidding aside, you all who watched it at home, what happened? Did the hacks break it down for you?

Can't remember Batch looking that bad before.

phillyesq
08-30-2010, 08:34 AM
Looked to me like the WR ran the wrong route. It actually gave me a flashback to Neil O'Donnell/Larry Brown. :evil:

fordfixer
08-30-2010, 09:12 AM
From the stands it looked like the defender got great separation, and Batch hit him right on the numbers, and he took it in for the TD. Great play, except the wrong shirt on.

All kidding aside, you all who watched it at home, what happened? Did the hacks break it down for you?

Keep rubbing it in :P

Djfan
08-30-2010, 09:16 AM

Keep rubbing it in :P

Funny. The stadium is nice. If only it had been a soccer game I might have had fun.

calmkiller
08-30-2010, 07:59 PM
I rewatched it just a few minutes ago and it would appear that Sanders ran the wrong route. Both he and Grisham were running GO routes or streak routes as we called it in high school. I believe Sanders should have hooked or ran an out on the play. Change of position could have been the reason in this case.

Flasteel
08-30-2010, 08:38 PM
It actually gave me a flashback to Neil O'Donnell/Larry Brown. :evil:

That's what I stated on the gameday chat...same feeling.