PDA

View Full Version : Its Offical

fordfixer
08-30-2010, 12:32 AM
Charlie Batch should start

hawaiiansteel
08-30-2010, 12:44 AM
Charlie Batch should start

for the Detroit Lions, yes. for the Pittsburgh Steelers, no.

http://www.bqb-site.com/batch1.jpg

StarSpangledSteeler
08-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Just remember, that was against 3rd string scrubs. A lot of people were saying the same thing about Dixon after his performance against back-ups.

fordfixer
08-30-2010, 12:53 AM
Just remember, that was against 3rd string scrubs. A lot of people were saying the same thing about Dixon after his performance against back-ups.

Don't start confusing the issue with facts :lol:

StarSpangledSteeler
08-30-2010, 01:47 AM

Haaaa. Of course, you never know. If Leftwich gets hurt....

Djfan
08-30-2010, 02:25 AM

Haaaa. Of course, you never know. If Leftwich gets hurt....

Batch over Dixon.

williar
08-30-2010, 09:13 AM
Look. Charlie Batch is one of my favorite players, but I am not here feeling sorry for him for being in this position (4th string backup). Charlie had his opportunity to solidify his position as Ben's primary backup. When we needed him the most, he could not come through due to his injury prone nature. If it were not for him getting injured every time he sneezes we wouldn't have had to bring in Leftwich to begin with. I mean, how do you break your wrist in a game (vs KC) without any physical contact?