PDA

View Full Version : Dayummmm!

feltdizz
08-29-2010, 09:34 PM
Why don't are CB's jump routes like that. These guys are giving a 5 yard cushion but as soon as the WR stops that are jumping the routes like crazy.

Dixon is getting baptized tonight.

papillon
08-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Why don't are CB's jump routes like that. These guys are giving a 5 yard cushion but as soon as the WR stops that are jumping the routes like crazy.

Because Kyle Orton is a much better quarterback than Dennis Dixon. I wanted Dixon to get his chance and now we know (at least for now) he isn't ready for to be an NFL starter.

Pappy

pfelix73
08-29-2010, 09:41 PM
Agreed- too bad he didn't play better, I was hoping for a better draft pick on a trade- to the bench- #10

:tt1

hawaiiansteel
08-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Because Kyle Orton is a much better quarterback than Dennis Dixon.
Pappy

that's a very mean thing to say... :lol:

papillon
08-29-2010, 09:44 PM
Because Kyle Orton is a much better quarterback than Dennis Dixon.
Pappy

that's a very mean thing to say... :lol:

Yea, I guess it is, but, unfortunately, it's true (at least for tonight).

Pappy

feltdizz
08-29-2010, 09:45 PM

Because Kyle Orton is a much better quarterback than Dennis Dixon. I wanted Dixon to get his chance and now we know (at least for now) he isn't ready for to be an NFL starter.

Pappy

better? hmm... more experience but he isn't all that impressive to me and Gay got a pick. I was just impressed by how fast the Denver CB's break on the ball.

RuthlessBurgher
08-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Kyle Orton is a much better quarterback than Dennis Dixon.

But Dixon is a better quarterback than Brady Quinn.

hawaiiansteel
08-29-2010, 09:53 PM
Kyle Orton is a much better quarterback than Dennis Dixon.

But Dixon is a better quarterback than Brady Quinn.

is there a QB in the NFL who isn't better than Brady Quinn?

http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/quinn.jpg

papillon
08-29-2010, 11:04 PM

Pappy

better? hmm... more experience but he isn't all that impressive to me and Gay got a pick. I was just impressed by how fast the Denver CB's break on the ball.

Yea, I'll go with better. Dixon telegraphed two INTs tonight. Willie Gay actually made a play on the ball. Dixon's first should have never been thrown and the second was so late to the sideline that any cornerback in the NFL is going to break up the pass.

Just my opinion of course, I didn't think the CB made a great jump. It looked like dixon was too late with the throw or shouldn't have thrown it all.

Pappy

phillyesq
08-29-2010, 11:30 PM

Pappy

Yea, I'll go with better. Dixon telegraphed two INTs tonight. Willie Gay actually made a play on the ball. Dixon's first should have never been thrown and the second was so late to the sideline that any cornerback in the NFL is going to break up the pass.

Just my opinion of course, I didn't think the CB made a great jump. It looked like dixon was too late with the throw or shouldn't have thrown it all.

Pappy

I'm going to agree with Pappy. Orton is absolutely a better QB. If given the choice between Orton and Dixon to start in Ben's absence, I'll take Orton, no question.

aggiebones
08-29-2010, 11:51 PM
they could have ruined Dixon tonight. kid didn't belong out there at that point in the game.
At least everyone knows it. This whole game was a sham. Lefty got no legit time to get things organized before the first game.
This whole game was a blunder.