PDA

View Full Version : Video of Flozell v Gmen

Stewie
08-29-2010, 06:04 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2010/08/fl ... he-giants/ (http://www.steelersdepot.com/2010/08/flozell-adams-revisted-versus-the-giants/)

SanAntonioSteelerFan
08-29-2010, 06:11 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2010/08/flozell-adams-revisted-versus-the-giants/

Interesting. He had some good plays, and bad. The hard part for me is knowing what another RT would look like under this degree of scrutiny. Thanks for posting!

NorthCoast
08-29-2010, 06:31 PM
What I saw, he is slow to get to the next level and can only engage a single man. Not all that impressed. (I also saw the RG get eaten alive on a couple of plays...).

hawaiiansteel
08-29-2010, 06:41 PM
What I saw, he is slow to get to the next level and can only engage a single man. Not all that impressed. (I also saw the RG get eaten alive on a couple of plays...).

if i'm the other team's defensive coordinator, i isolate a fast, quick pass rusher against Slozell on every single passing situation.

buckeyehoppy
08-29-2010, 06:56 PM

The right side of our line should be considered to be completely interchangeable right now. No one is indispensable. Adams looks like he's no better than Colon. If the Steelers don't want Ben to go through a meat grinder (literally), someone is going to need to step up from the present roster, because I don't think we'll find the answer on the waiver wire.

I will never say that we will draft for the OL in the 1st Round, even if it's what we should do. The mantra here is simple... I'll believe it when I see it. That will be true as long as Colbert is DFO.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
08-29-2010, 06:56 PM

if i'm the other team's defensive coordinator, i isolate a fast, quick pass rusher against Slozell on every single passing situation.

And if I'm the Steeler's offensive coordinator, I throw a few screen plays right at the start of the game to keep them honest. Or even a running play up between Adams and the guard, with Flozell just needing to push the pass rusher to the outside.

Can I have that job now, Mr. Tomlin? :D

hawaiiansteel
08-29-2010, 06:59 PM

And if I'm the Steeler's offensive coordinator, I throw a few screen plays right at the start of the game to keep them honest. Or even a running play up between Adams and the guard, with Flozell just needing to push the pass rusher to the outside.

Can I have that job now, Mr. Tomlin? :D

you want to be an overpaid janitor? :D

Discipline of Steel
08-29-2010, 07:07 PM

True but it looked like he took care of his primary assignment for the most part.

Chadman
08-29-2010, 11:29 PM
Geez...Chadman thinks you guys might be a bit harsh & looking for problems. Adams looked to get beat ONCE to Chadman, the rest of the time he seemed to get to his target quite well & it was the design of the play that seemed lacking. Also- Essex is a non factor on the inside.