PDA

View Full Version : Denver 8-29, 8PM Eastern - national Fox TV?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
08-24-2010, 12:44 PM
Does anyone know, is it on national Fox TV, or only local WPGH?

Thanks -

feltdizz
08-24-2010, 12:48 PM

Thanks -

It's scheduled and advertised in Charlotte :tt2

pittpete
08-24-2010, 12:53 PM
On Fox 5 in NY so Id say National

SanAntonioSteelerFan
08-24-2010, 12:53 PM

Thanks -

It's scheduled and advertised in Charlotte :tt2

Cool, thanks! Hopefully that's a good sign for San Antonio! ('Cause it's not here, cool I mean, 105 degrees predicted today. Geesh.)

RuthlessBurgher
08-24-2010, 01:11 PM
Yeah, preseason game #3 on Sunday night in Denver will be shown live nationally on FOX.

Preseason game #4 on the following Thursday night vs. Carolina will not be a nation-wide telecast, however. We'll have to wait for the NFL Network replay or hope for a decent justintv feed.

Djfan
08-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Look for us in the endzone seats!

stlrz d
08-24-2010, 11:43 PM
Yeah, preseason game #3 on Sunday night in Denver will be shown live nationally on FOX.

Preseason game #4 on the following Thursday night vs. Carolina will not be a nation-wide telecast, however. We'll have to wait for the NFL Network replay or hope for a decent justintv feed.

I'll be in the 'burgh to run in the Steelers 5k, arriving early afternoon on 9/2. What do you think scalper tix would be like for this game? Found a site where I can get 2 tix for $14 ea (have to buy two) and the service charge brings the total to $47. If I could get one ticket for less I'd probably consider it.

It seems the injustice served by the commish has turned the attitude of the yinzers regarding Ben so I doubt there will be too many idiots shooting their mouths off.

RuthlessBurgher
08-24-2010, 11:57 PM
It seems the injustice served by the commish has turned the attitude of the yinzers regarding Ben so I doubt there will be too many idiots shooting their mouths off.

I didn't hear one person state anything negative about Ben when I was in Pittsburgh for the Detroit game. According to RPM, he did not even hear any Giant fans say anything negative about Ben when he was in the new Meadowlands stadium. I'm sure DJ will tell us if he hears anything negative in Denver this weekend. At this point, I think he'll only get a hard time when he visits our division rivals in Baltimore, Cleveland, and Cincy.

kiwi_sarah
08-25-2010, 03:49 AM

I help mod an excellent quality JTV channel....if anyone needs the details, just send me a PM. Don't wait till the day of the 4th game though, it falls on my birthday and I'll miss that one most probably.