PDA

View Full Version : Steelers TC Roster

1st and Goal--
08-21-2010, 01:42 PM
I had some trouble finding this it could be helpful watching tonights game.

http://www.steelers.com/team/roster.html

The link may not be live but it was pasted and is accurate. Just going to the Steelers Official home page and clicking on the roster & staff link brought up an outdated roster from last year. I kept plugging around and found this. It should help in identifying some of the lesser known guys.

calmkiller
08-21-2010, 03:05 PM
May I ask why it was hard finding? It has been on the steelers website all year and they have actually kept it up to date this year. I check it on almost a daily basis.

1st and Goal--
08-21-2010, 04:23 PM
May I ask why it was hard finding? It has been on the steelers website all year and they have actually kept it up to date this year. I check it on almost a daily basis.

I had the Steelers Official site bookmarked. I went to it clicked on roster & staff and came up with a roster that still had holmes on it rocky boiman etc. I figured I had an obsolute BM so I googled the steelers and came up with several .com hits. I went to the homepage this one had a bunch of videos on it took forever to load===clicked on roster & staff got the same thing.

About to give up I noticed on the very first hit a bunch of links and the last one was "Steelers training camp 2010" I then remembere this was where I go an earlier version of the roster which still had several players I knew some had left.

Now just to check I just googled steelers official site and would you believe right there in the 1st hit there it was Roster about the second link down, however the "Steelers training camp 2010" was gone.

I don't understand it but I always seem to have problems with these official sites. Let me ask you a question. This one is about nfl.com---They keep redoing that site and for me it gets worse each time. Have you noticed that when you go to the Scores page the freaking links to week -pre season- regular all that vital stuff is now not there.

Now the last redo job they took the play-by-play link from the block with the Steelers game score. Also the GAMEBOOK link is no longer there. Okay so they force you to go to their freaking game center and then you can get to the gamebook which is the main thing for me.

How come nobody ever complains about that site. Since that ______Goodh-ell has been there that site has re-whatevertheheckyouwanttocallit 3 or 4 times. Then your bookmarked links have to be redone.

Either that site is being targeted by those virus people or they are really inept. Anybody else have any beefs with that alleged official site. nfl.com -- I mean you know everything has to be there finding it has become a problem. Even the freaking page I had the Steelers draft history singled out is hard to find now.

I am sure that this -----------[insert your own choice] Goodh-ell guy is real popular in the Steeler nation now so anything that goes wrong even remotely connected to the NFL is IMO his fault. Sooner they get rid of him the better.