PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Jersey

fordfixer
08-11-2010, 09:07 PM
My wife bought me one of those Chinese knockoffs Jersey's I thought i would post some pic's. The jersey was $25.00 + $20.00 shipping. pm me if you want the web site.

The pictures of the jersey she bought me can be viewed by clicking on the following link if you want to see the quality.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mckinleymar ... directlink (http://picasaweb.google.com/mckinleymarilyn/SteelerJersey?authkey=Gv1sRgCOvhhuawuPfeoAE&feat=directlink)

virgilbosetti
08-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Cool shirt.......I've always liked the block numbers better.

Steelskin
08-12-2010, 01:24 PM
I want to buy a Pouncey jersey... I know what site you're talking about; would you recommend it?

The price is half off there compared to the Steelers website, plus It'd be an "authentic" one, so it's a really good deal. On the other hand, I'm kind of skeptical of the quality/appearance. Is the Lambert one the only one you got or have you gotten any current jerseys from there as well?

How would you judge it?

fordfixer
08-12-2010, 08:31 PM
I want to buy a Pouncey jersey... I know what site you're talking about; would you recommend it?

The price is half off there compared to the Steelers website, plus It'd be an "authentic" one, so it's a really good deal. On the other hand, I'm kind of skeptical of the quality/appearance. Is the Lambert one the only one you got or have you gotten any current jerseys from there as well?

How would you judge it?

The quality seems pretty good to me and Lambert is the only one I have. I would recommend it. And if I understand it right the shipping is $20.00 even if you buy more than one

Iron Shiek
08-13-2010, 09:25 AM
The previous jersey thread from about a month ago prompted me to buy my girlfriend a Troy Jersey (and I treated myself to a Spain David Villa Soccer jersey since Spain won me $800 in a vegas bet). I still used jerseychannelone.com (which i've used before) and I will vouch for the quality once more. I actually got my girlfriend the biggest kids size jersey they had since she is smaller and it worked out just fine. Numbers all sewn on plus the XLIII patch. Very affordable as well. Took about a week to get it.