PDA

View Full Version : Ben hater Mike Logan

Crash
08-01-2010, 07:33 PM
1250 should be real interesting tomorrow. I wonder if Chris Mack will treat his broadcast partner the same as he treats uncharged Ben?

Ex-Steeler Faces Protection From Abuse Hearing

A former Pittsburgh Steeler is being accused of abusing his ex-wife.

Mike Logan, who is currently a talk show host on 1250 ESPN Radio, is facing a protection from abuse order hearing Tuesday morning.

In court papers, Nicole Logan claims Mike Logan pushed and punched her during an argument last month, causing her to fall into a bathtub. She also claims Logan spit in her face several times.

She also claims Logan has physically abused her in past, including she says allegedly pulling a gun on her.

Logan played safety for the Steelers and the Jacksonville Jaguars. He was also a star player at McKeesport High School and West Virginia University.

The couple has three children together.

A source close to the family tells KDKA that the protection from abuse charges may be withdrawn at Tuesday's hearing.

Remember, this is just an accusation, like Ben's.

We'll see how holier than thou Mack responds to it.

grotonsteel
08-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Mr. Mike Logan...What goes around comes around...hopefully this incident will make you more humble.

If by any chance you were in NFL you would have made our A-hole commish proud.

Kid
08-01-2010, 08:56 PM
someone should call in tomorrow and ask him what he thinks about his partner beating women and spitting in their face

frankthetank1
08-01-2010, 08:57 PM
karma is a beyotch

Crash
08-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Someone should call and demand Mack either A) Demand Logan be fired or B) Refuse to work with Logan until he is.

If Mack doesn't stick to his principles on this? I'd say his anti-Ben crusade is nothing more than a cheap PR stunt to try and gain ratings.

hawaiiansteel
08-01-2010, 09:15 PM
wasn't Logan the self-righteous one who was criticizing Ben for his behavior towards women?

Logan reminds me a little of Eliot Spitzer...says one thing, does quite the other.

grotonsteel
08-01-2010, 09:47 PM
wasn't Logan the self-righteous one who was criticizing Ben for his behavior towards women?

Logan reminds me a little of Eliot Spitzer...says one thing, does quite the other.

Yup.

E Spitzer ....great comparison man.

Crash
08-01-2010, 11:24 PM

Logan would talk over and berate callers who tried to defend Ben with logic. He also took part in the witch hunt on ESPN about Ben.

Maybe they should update it with a Logan segment.

hawaiiansteel
08-01-2010, 11:42 PM

Logan would talk over and berate callers who tried to defend Ben with logic. He also took part in the witch hunt on ESPN about Ben.

very ironic, don't you think?

http://afrocityblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/irony.jpg