PDA

View Full Version : SUPPORT BIG BEN....

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
07-30-2010, 11:32 PM
There are times I wished I lived in the Burgh...but I do not.
It would make my season to see a couple of things happen in support of our QB for the upcoming season.

#1---Game 1 of Ben's return everyone is sporting a #7 jersey

#2---Whenever Godell visits training camp---boo the hell out of him. If you get to address him, ask him why punk actions from guys like Cedric Benson, M. Lynch and Vince Young get nothing and White Ben gets 6 games for what? A girl who admits to others she wanted his baby and makes a false claim and 1 bad judgement call that I do blame Ben for but wasn't charged. That first claim should be thrown out from all I have read, but it of course was not.

Does he get called out on this decision at all by anyone...can we email the fool? He plays favorites and I am personally sick of it. Patriot loving son of a gun!

SUPPORT BEN---START THE RALLY NOW!

grotonsteel
07-30-2010, 11:48 PM
I am wearing Big Ben Jersey during Steelers vs Giants preseason game.

Go Big Ben and Steelers.... :tt2

I am really looking forward to see what kinda response a-hole commish gets during his Latrobe visit.

birtikidis
07-31-2010, 12:02 AM
I wear my Ben jersey every friday. I have ever since the season we won super bowl 40. I'll keep on keepin on.

stlrz d
07-31-2010, 09:17 AM
It would make my season to see a couple of things happen in support of our QB for the upcoming season.

#2---Whenever Godell visits training camp---boo the hell out of him. If you get to address him, ask him why punk actions from guys like Cedric Benson, M. Lynch and Vince Young get nothing and White Ben gets 6 games for what? A girl who admits to others she wanted his baby and makes a false claim and 1 bad judgement call that I do blame Ben for but wasn't charged. That first claim should be thrown out from all I have read, but it of course was not.

Does he get called out on this decision at all by anyone...can we email the fool? He plays favorites and I am personally sick of it. Patriot loving son of a gun!

Call him. I don't know Goodell's email address but his phone number is readily available. 212.450.2027. He even called me back once when I left him a message about the stupid possession when going to the ground rule for the WR. This call was spurred by Ward catching a TD, rolling OUT OF BOUNDS, then losing possession of the ball after he had already established possession and the TD subsequently being disallowed.

That number again is 212.450.2027

PS - some of us have supported him all along. ;)

PPS - while VY and CB walked, the white executive for the Lions was suspended for 30 days for DUI and also fined $100k.

Look for Roger Goodell to show up on one of those "blackest white persons" lists in the near future. :lol:

grotonsteel
07-31-2010, 10:13 AM

I will call that SOB but first i need to write down what i am planning to say...

The Man of Steel
07-31-2010, 10:25 AM

I will call that SOB but first i need to write down what i am planning to say...
Maybe say something about how Steeler fans, coaches and teammates are the real people who are being punished unfairly by Ben's ridiculous suspension.

Ozey74
07-31-2010, 10:29 AM
He even called me back once when I left him a message about the stupid possession when going to the ground rule for the WR.

Awesome! So did you actually talk to Godell? What did say?

RuthlessBurgher
07-31-2010, 10:38 AM
He even called me back once when I left him a message about the stupid possession when going to the ground rule for the WR.

Goodell left him a voicemail. He posted the audio on here once upon a time. It was definitely Rog and not one of his secretaries or assistants or something like that.

siss
07-31-2010, 10:54 AM
I will call his ass on monday and give him a piece my mind.

feltdizz
07-31-2010, 11:07 AM
You guys may want to wait until after Goodell reduces Ben's suspension before calling him. LOL.

pfelix73
07-31-2010, 11:09 AM
I am not a fan of Goodelleither, but please take some advice. If you do call him, act civil, and be nice. If you just start going off on the person on the other end, you won't get anywhere.

I'm going to call too. I do not like the path this league is going down. And Goodell started that walk.

:tt1

Iron Shiek
07-31-2010, 11:48 AM
Call him. I don't know Goodell's email address but his phone number is readily available. 212.450.2027. He even called me back once when I left him a message about the stupid possession when going to the ground rule for the WR. This call was spurred by Ward catching a TD, rolling OUT OF BOUNDS, then losing possession of the ball after he had already established possession and the TD subsequently being disallowed.

PS - some of us have supported him all along. ;)

PPS - while VY and CB walked, the white executive for the Lions was suspended for 30 days for DUI and also fined $100k.

Look for Roger Goodell to show up on one of those "blackest white persons" lists in the near future. :lol:

Yeah that play was total BS! What made it worse was that the Sunday or Monday Night game following the game that play happened in had the exact same thing happen and it was ruled a TD. I was so pi$$ed.

grotonsteel
07-31-2010, 11:48 AM
I am not a fan of Goodelleither, but please take some advice. If you do call him, act civil, and be nice. If you just start going off on the person on the other end, you won't get anywhere.

I'm going to call too. I do not like the path this league is going down. And Goodell started that walk.

:tt1

Thats the very reason i am planning write stuff down and then call.

Just wish Eminem could write a diss about A-hole Commish.

siss
07-31-2010, 11:54 AM
Yea Im going to write some stuff down. I want to get some points across without sounding like a crazed fan girl. But there are some things he needs to hear.

SteelerNation1
07-31-2010, 03:23 PM
Supported him then...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JgiHU0bZ28Y/SVjsx_3PDeI/AAAAAAAABY0/uQuXehvHQ3w/s400/p1_roethlisberger_draftday.jpg

then...
http://sportsjourneyradio.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/ben_roethlisberger_superbowl_xl_16x201.jpg

then...
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/peter_king/02/08/steelers/roethlisberger-holmes-rosato.jpg

and, hard as it was, even supported him then...
http://www.pittsburghmagazine.com/Ben-Hair.jpg

Here We Go Steelers!!!!!! :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

papillon
07-31-2010, 04:36 PM
I supported Ben from the start and through his trials and tribulations, but that doesn't mean his most recent adventure isn't disappointing and Ben was acting badly. He's admitted it, his dad is happy to have his son back, it will be a blessing for Ben in the long run.

Of course, he has mentioned that he wishes he could have told his side of the story and I have to believe that it will be quite different than the story posited by the girls from the sorority. His attorney is paid big money and for good reason, he told Ben to keep quiet and accept what is about to happen, it was sound advice.

Pappy

stlrz d
07-31-2010, 06:23 PM

As ruthless posted, it was a voicemail. I was at work and on a call so I couldn't answer. I posted the audio once. I can post it again if you like or if you wanna PM me with an email address (that goes for anyone who wants to hear it) I'll send it to you that way.

Basically what he did was thanked me for calling, said he liked the way I presented my point and said it's a rule that gets a lot of attention and one that they're always looking at.

For whatever that's worth. :lol:

fordfixer
08-01-2010, 01:05 AM

Here you go email away roger.goodell2@nfl.net I hope it is still right

Crash
08-01-2010, 01:08 AM
I have been making Goodell's life (Or whomever edits it) on Twitter as miserable as possible.

Every time something comes up with another player I rip him, and dare him to suspend him.

It's gotten to the point that one of his PR henchmen now follows my account on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/steelerscrash

Captain Lemming
08-01-2010, 02:05 AM
I have been making Goodell's life (Or whomever edits it) on Twitter as miserable as possible.

Every time something comes up with another player I rip him, and dare him to suspend him.

It's gotten to the point that one of his PR henchmen now follows my account on Twitter.

Oh that is hilarious. :lol:

BURGH86STEEL
08-01-2010, 09:08 AM

Why even waste your time? Nothing is going to change. Ben will be fine.

RuthlessBurgher
08-02-2010, 04:27 PM

Sucks that roger.goodell@nfl.net and roger.goodell1@nfl.net were already taken and the Commish had to settle for roger.goodell2@nfl.net. :lol:

fordfixer
08-02-2010, 11:24 PM

Sucks that roger.goodell@nfl.net and roger.goodell1@nfl.net were already taken and the Commish had to settle for roger.goodell2@nfl.net. :lol:
He forgot the password for the first two

RuthlessBurgher
08-03-2010, 11:46 AM

He forgot the password for the first two

He should get Bill Belichick's henchman Ernie Adams to hack into the system and retrieve that intel.

Djfan
08-03-2010, 12:15 PM
He should get Bill Belichick's henchman Ernie Adams to hack into the system and retrieve that intel.

The three of them should go to hold-hands-and-skip-like-gay-men land with Brady and leave the NFL alone.