PDA

View Full Version : Does membership come with vaseline?

Boomerang
07-30-2010, 11:23 AM
There is an awful lot of love between you guys :lol: . I'm hearing about rainbows, parties together, everyone agreeing with each other. It's like being a man in a gay bar on this site.

RussBII
07-30-2010, 11:24 AM
There is an awful lot of love between you guys :lol: . I'm hearing about rainbows, parties together, everyone agreeing with each other. It's like being a man in a gay bar on this site.

Dude... this is totally a BYOV board... sheesh

Boomerang
07-30-2010, 11:28 AM

My bad. My apologies to all the guys on here keep doing what you do best.

Jooser
07-30-2010, 12:22 PM
Let me guess, Las Vegas Guy? Right? Or is it C0CKFACE?

RussBII
07-30-2010, 12:25 PM

My bad. My apologies to all the guys on here keep doing what you do best.

Whoops, for me I guess that's feeding the trolls.

costanza2k1
07-30-2010, 12:33 PM
ah how cute, did someone's site go down again? BTW you forgot to use the IP masker on one of your posts.

Djfan
07-30-2010, 01:11 PM
Cockface. I wish he would show up again. That is epic history right there. If it's you, man, stick around! Post more pics!

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/hughpam/brown.jpg

rpmpit
07-30-2010, 01:15 PM

Can you explain to us what that's like??

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Jigawatts
07-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Queerbait, where have you been? Nice to see you're back on the planet to discuss
the 6 time super bowl champs; one which was attained by head coach Mike Tomlin.

grotonsteel
07-30-2010, 02:16 PM
Cockface. I wish he would show up again. That is epic history right there. If it's you, man, stick around! Post more pics!

:lol:

Someone invite him on this board. It will be fun...

grotonsteel
07-30-2010, 02:17 PM

:lol: :lol:

cruzer8
07-30-2010, 02:20 PM
ah how cute, did someone's site go down again? BTW you forgot to use the IP masker on one of your posts.

I think the name boomerang was a dead giveaway.

Djfan
07-30-2010, 02:34 PM

If you know how to find him, I will. We dust this guy's picture off every year for the Stains game.

Jooser
07-30-2010, 02:39 PM
LMAO! Classic pic. What a D!ckhead! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grotonsteel
07-30-2010, 03:08 PM

If you know how to find him, I will. We dust this guy's picture off every year for the Stains game.

Man who paints c^&k on ones own face... :lol: :lol: :lol:

My guess would be Stains official message board if they have one.....post this pic and see if they know this person...

steelz09
07-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Just a note..

No spamming on this site.. i just deleted that post.

Chucktownsteeler
07-30-2010, 05:33 PM

My guess would be Stains official message board if they have one.....post this pic and see if they know this person...

New to board and almost afraid to ask, but who or what is "cockface"?

anger 82&95
07-30-2010, 07:32 PM
It certainly can’t be LVG, there’s no negative reference to Tomlin’s janitorial status anywhere in the post.

stlrz d
07-30-2010, 11:04 PM
It certainly can’t be LVG, there’s no negative reference to Tomlin’s janitorial status anywhere in the post.

Those were made in other posts. It's definitely LVG. I knew it was him when he called Willie Parker a POS in the first post he made which was in the Nostradamus thread.

It's quite flattering that he misses me so much he simply can't resist the urge to keep coming back and commenting on what I post.

Shawn
07-30-2010, 11:21 PM

I vote for QB to be unbanned. :)

Boomerang
07-31-2010, 01:12 AM
Are you guys still mad about only scoring 6 points on the Browns last year? Why is everyone bashing this Browns dude?

fordfixer
07-31-2010, 01:17 AM
Are you guys still mad about only scoring 6 points on the Browns last year? Why is everyone bashing this Browns dude?
Welcome back LVG...........I think

grotonsteel
07-31-2010, 01:20 AM

When did LVG become a Stains fan.????..Don't jump the ship LVG.....

Tomlin will take us to 7th Championship this season.

Boomerang
07-31-2010, 02:12 AM

When did LVG become a Stains fan.????..Don't jump the ship LVG.....

Tomlin will take us to 7th Championship this season.

After losing to the Browns, Raiders, Chiefs and Bengals TWICE can you say that with a straight face.

Flasteel
07-31-2010, 02:23 AM

I vote for QB to be unbanned. :)

When did you get banned? :wink:

Jooser
07-31-2010, 06:59 AM

Follow the black painted outline starting around his gonad-shaped eyes and then down, looks like a black cod with a big white surrender stripe painted on it. (certainly not a racing stripe, LMAO :lol: )

stlrz d
07-31-2010, 09:32 AM

There's no "I think". It's him. Not sure why he's not gone already since he was banned once and then spent several hours creating account after account in order to continue his fight with the mods.

Now he uses an IP masker but as Costanza pointed out he slipped once under this new user name and forgot to use it. No one ever accused LVG of being the brightest bulb in the marquee. :lol:

Boomerang
08-01-2010, 06:22 PM

There's no "I think". It's him. Not sure why he's not gone already since he was banned once and then spent several hours creating account after account in order to continue his fight with the mods.

Now he uses an IP masker but as Costanza pointed out he slipped once under this new user name and forgot to use it. No one ever accused LVG of being the brightest bulb in the marquee. :lol:

Man, this LVG guy really has your panties in a bunch.

Chucktownsteeler
08-01-2010, 06:45 PM

Follow the black painted outline starting around his gonad-shaped eyes and then down, looks like a black cod with a big white surrender stripe painted on it. (certainly not a racing stripe, LMAO :lol: )

I see it now, what a loser (but is that redundant for a stains fan)? "C*ckface" has been introduced over the the McMillen and Wife Steelers sight.

ghettoscott
08-01-2010, 07:10 PM

:Agree :D :D :D

anger 82&95
08-01-2010, 07:16 PM
“Two times and it has rendered me
Punch drunk and without bail
Think I'd be safer all alone
Flies in the vasoline we are
Sometimes it blows my mind
Keep getting stuck here all the time…”

Wallace108
08-02-2010, 12:31 PM
First time I've ever seen that photo ... classic!!!! http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/images/smilies/chuckle.gif

RuthlessBurgher
08-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Welcome back, Wallace!

Now that camp has opened and there is actual football to talk about, hopefully we'll see more of you and your fellow Fever refugees around these parts!

:tt2 :Steel :tt1

Jooser
08-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Yep, C0ckface is a legend around these parts, or perhaps the proper term would be notorious, LMAO! :brownssuck

Wallace108
08-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Welcome back, Wallace!

Now that camp has opened and there is actual football to talk about, hopefully we'll see more of you and your fellow Fever refugees around these parts!

Thanks, Ruthless. I love this board. Wait, does that make me gay??

rpmpit
08-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Welcome back, Wallace!

Thanks, Ruthless. I love this board. Wait, does that make me gay??

Yes. Hope that's ok. Might as well go ahead and drop em :moon

(Not that there's anything wrong with that)

rpmpit
08-02-2010, 01:28 PM
“Two times and it has rendered me
Punch drunk and without bail
Think I'd be safer all alone
Flies in the vasoline we are
Sometimes it blows my mind
Keep getting stuck here all the time…”

Its funny. I had that song in my head all weekend long and I couldn't remember why. Now I know. It was cockface.

Jooser
08-02-2010, 02:25 PM
One question though, why hasn't Boomerang been re-banished from the board yet? We all know he is LVG and should get the boot, so what is up mods, jhansl?

RuthlessBurgher
08-02-2010, 03:07 PM
One question though, why hasn't Boomerang been re-banished from the board yet? We all know he is LVG and should get the boot, so what is up mods, jhansl?

The deed was done earlier this morning, Joos.

As we all learned from the movie Boomerang, all of us Mods had to coordinate our efforts first.

But I was able to take off my mushroom-print belt, and smack him on his vasoline-covered @$$. :lol:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wLSl8QMe2SE/S4N0iIDBHpI/AAAAAAAAB8U/6Jpoabrvgzo/s320/coordinate.jpg

Jigawatts
08-02-2010, 03:10 PM

I don't know Jooser, I think things are more interesting with a village idiot.

Jooser
08-02-2010, 06:21 PM

The deed was done earlier this morning, Joos.

As we all learned from the movie Boomerang, all of us Mods had to coordinate our efforts first.

But I was able to take off my mushroom-print belt, and smack him on his vasoline-covered @$$. :lol:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wLSl8QMe2SE/S4N0iIDBHpI/AAAAAAAAB8U/6Jpoabrvgzo/s320/coordinate.jpg

LMAO! Nice RB.