PDA

View Full Version : OT: You have to see this celebration

papillon
07-28-2010, 01:32 PM
I know this doesn't belong here, but everyone needs a chance to see this celebration and get a good laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKlucE-5nIM&feature=player_embedded

[youtube:jsdyn0y7]AKlucE-5nIM[/youtube:jsdyn0y7]

Pappy

Djfan
07-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Wow. Another reason to wonder about soccer.

papillon
07-28-2010, 01:57 PM

Part of you had to laugh at that celebration. :moon :P It certainly beats Ocho Stinko celebrations and some of the others out there. I laughed out loud when I saw it.

Pappy

birtikidis
07-28-2010, 02:21 PM
That kind of reminds of the game (I can't remember who we were playing) on monday night when the camera came up behind the huddle, we were killing the other team, and all the recievers turned around posed smiled real big and looked at the camera (I know it was hines and ARE but i can't remember who the third receivers was)

Djfan
07-28-2010, 02:30 PM

Part of you had to laugh at that celebration. :moon :P It certainly beats Ocho Stinko celebrations and some of the others out there. I laughed out loud when I saw it.

Pappy

I did.

ANPSTEEL
07-28-2010, 03:01 PM

Pappy

I did.

As was pointed out on the other board-

the dude playing the "fish" absolutely makes this!

:Cheers

SteelerNation1
07-28-2010, 03:02 PM
That kind of reminds of the game (I can't remember who we were playing) on monday night when the camera came up behind the huddle, we were killing the other team, and all the recievers turned around posed smiled real big and looked at the camera (I know it was hines and ARE but i can't remember who the third receivers was)
That was the steelers-eagles game in 2004. I tried but I can't find the photo. The Fox Cam too the picture IIRC