PDA

View Full Version : Man, We Roll Deep!

BDESteel
07-26-2010, 03:12 PM
This weekend I was in Monterey at Laguna Seca to watch the Moto Gp. I must've saw at least a dozen people wearing Steelers gear.

I know this may not sound like much to you, but in contrast I only saw one person in Raiders gear and no other teams represented.

The Steelers Nation is strong and thriving!

UUuuuuu! :tt1

hawaiiansteel
07-26-2010, 03:16 PM
This weekend I was in Monterey at Laguna Seca to watch the Moto Gp. I must've saw at least a dozen people wearing Steelers gear.

I know this may not sound like much to you, but in contrast I only saw one person in Raiders gear and no other teams represented.

:tt1

there always has to be one idiot... :roll:

SteelerNation1
07-26-2010, 03:32 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BDESteel
07-26-2010, 04:02 PM

:Clap :Clap :Clap

rpmpit
07-27-2010, 07:40 AM
Was down in LBI (Long Beach Island, NJ) last week. It was close to 100 degrees every day. I packed my home Lambert jersey and Armpit Jr.'s home Troy jersey. Wife thought I was nuts. The night we wore our jerseys out to dinner/amusement park we counted 6 other people wearing Steeler gear (jerseys, t-shirts, hats, etc.) We didn't see any other teams represented. Not even the locals (Giants, Jets, Eagles, etc.)

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

JDSteeler
07-27-2010, 12:58 PM

UUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

DukieBoy
07-27-2010, 02:22 PM

I was in Monterey in late May, saw several vehicles there with Steeler stickers, one on a massive SUV with a huge logo and even bigger STEELERS letters on the rear gate. Don't recall seeing any Raiders or Niners stuff out there. I was pumped up to see the Steel Nation out there, for sure.