PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clark live on ESPN radio

Iron Shiek
07-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Wow, I haven't listened to ESPN radio so long here at work, and I got the good fortune of hearing Ryan Clark live in studio. Great timing.

Anyway, topics he hit on were making fun of Albert Haynesworth for holding out (prompted by the host Ryan Ruscillo though), his thoughts on last season (and how the Packers game still stings and is the one he thinks about the most), college players getting hounded by agents, and the looming CBA issues.

I always like hearing Clark on the radio, he usually does a good job. But no insight/questions regarding the upcoming season were asked by the host. Why the hel! is he there then...geez. I know why I don't listen to this station anymore.

siss
07-23-2010, 03:01 PM
He was on Mike and Mike this morning to.

RuthlessBurgher
07-23-2010, 03:08 PM
We won the Packers game on TD pass from Roethlisberger to Wallace on the last play of the game. Why would that one sting the most? :?

ter1230_4
07-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Maybe he meant the Raiders game. That one still stings me.

Iron Shiek
07-24-2010, 06:21 PM
We won the Packers game on TD pass from Roethlisberger to Wallace on the last play of the game. Why would that one sting the most? :?

No he clearly said packers game. He was upset with the way they let the offense march up the field on them. He felt we shoulda had that game in the bag much earlier. Same could be said for many games last year. I get heartburn just thinking about specific games last year.